2. Kourtney Kardashian: This being her third pregnancy, Kourtney has her maternity style down -- that is, when she's not posing completely nude. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star didn't shy away from showcasing her bump, but she favored more dark colors, making her look even more chic.
3. Kate Middleton:While other moms-to-be seem to be flaunting their pregnancy, the Duchess of Cambridge has been doing a great job of masking hers. During her December trip to New York City, Kate wore a number of great designers (Jenny Packham, Seraphine and Mulberry), which camouflaged her growing bump.
4. Zoe Saldana: When you're having twins and hitting the red carpet, it's hard to keep your pregnancy a secret. After remaining hush-hush about her baby news for some time, the Guardians of the Galaxy actress couldn't deny it any longer when the gorgeous, flowing gowns couldn't cover up her bump.
5. Carrie Underwood:This year, the country crooner's maternity look seemed to focus on layers and more layers. But when it came to formal wear, Carrie opted to keep her gowns loose, sophisticated and comfortable.
6. Kristen Bell: During her second pregnancy, the Veronica Mars star has tried a variety of styles. Sometimes she rocked an all-black ensemble, while at other times, she went for a flowing floral frock. Either way, she managed to always look gorgeous out on the red carpet.
7. Mila Kunis, Olivia Wilde, Christina Aguilera and Kerry Washington: While all three stars gave birth earlier this year, we couldn't ignore their stand-out styles. Scandal star Kerry Washington made a bold move when she sported some midriff in a stunning custom Prada style at the 2014 SAG Awards. Olivia Wilde also made a scene when she stepped out in an eye-catching green Gucci gown at the 2014 Golden Globe Awards. Meanwhile, Mila Kunis and Christina Aguilera kept their maternity styles simple and, dare we say sexy, with their LBDs.
Who do you think had the best maternity styles of the year? Stand by your girl in the comments and tweet #ETnow.