Kate Middleton always looks chic, but recently, her fashion game has been on fire!
The 33-year-old mother of two is a philanthropist, loving wife and doting mom, and still manages to put her best fashion foot forward. ETonline spotlights the six times she showed off her killer fashion game.
1. When she greeted Chinese president Xi Jinping in a plum-colored form-fitting Dolce & Gabbanna dress on Oct. 21.
2. When she honored World Mental Health Day in a printed black and white knee-length frock with simple black pumps on Oct. 10.
3. When she turned heads in bright red at Wimbledon in July and switched it up with royal blue at the Rugby World Cup in September.
4. When she dined at Buckingham Palace in a Jenny Packham gown and tiara on Oct. 20.
5. When she went business casual to visit the Rehabilitation of Addicted Prisoners Trust in England on Sept. 25.
6. Ummm... When she got married! Just look at all the perfection that was her Alexander McQueen gown as she said "I do" on April 29, 2011, at Westminster Abbey.