This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Six Times Kate Middleton Absolutely Slayed Her Regal Fashion!
Princess Charlotte’s Cheekiest Moments Over the Years
Prince William Is Still 'Incredibly Upset' With Prince Harry, Ro…
Prince William and Kate Middleton Want ‘Normal Childhood’ for Ki…
Jenna Dewan and Channing Tatum's Daughter Is in Her 'Taylor Swif…
Why Zooey Deschanel Stepped Out for New York Fashion Week Withou…
Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion Flaunt Their 'Bongos' in Colorfu…
‘Hot Bench’ Judges on the Costners, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner’…
Gabrielle Union Says Daughter Kaavia Still 'Hasn't Recovered' Fr…
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Share Apology After Writing Letter…
Robin Roberts Marries Longtime Partner Amber Laign
Chris Evans and Alba Baptista Get Married in Private Ceremony!
‘The Morning Show’: Jennifer Aniston Compares Reese Witherspoon …
Tom Brady and Irina Shayk Avoid Being Photographed Together Ente…
Rita Ora Says Things Feel 'Natural' After Marriage to Taika Wait…
Kathy Hilton Wants to Play Golf With Nicki Minaj (Exclusive)
Stephen Sanchez on What It Was Like to Perform at Sofia Richie's…
'Frasier' Turns 30: Kelsey Grammer Gives Set Tour in 1993 (Flash…
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Are Not Officially Dating (Source)
Kate Middleton always looks chic, but recently, her fashion game has been on fire!
The 33-year-old mother of two is a philanthropist, loving wife and doting mom, and still manages to put her best fashion foot forward. ETonline spotlights the six times she showed off her killer fashion game.
1. When she greeted Chinese president Xi Jinping in a plum-colored form-fitting Dolce & Gabbanna dress on Oct. 21.
2. When she honored World Mental Health Day in a printed black and white knee-length frock with simple black pumps on Oct. 10.
3. When she turned heads in bright red at Wimbledon in July and switched it up with royal blue at the Rugby World Cup in September.
4. When she dined at Buckingham Palace in a Jenny Packham gown and tiara on Oct. 20.
5. When she went business casual to visit the Rehabilitation of Addicted Prisoners Trust in England on Sept. 25.
6. Ummm... When she got married! Just look at all the perfection that was her Alexander McQueen gown as she said "I do" on April 29, 2011, at Westminster Abbey.