1 / 6
5. Serves as an ambassador for Operation Smile, a children's charity that helps treat facial deformities.
4. Participates in extreme sports and has described himself as "very adventurous" with very few fears. "I've broken probably every major bone in my body. I currently have, in my body, fifteen pins and a plate," he told Esquire magazine.
First Humble Job
3. Took his first job at age 13, working for minimum wage as a dock attendant in the marina at Trump Castle.
Famous Family Tree
2. Has two half-siblings, Tiffany from his father's marriage to his second wife Marla Maples, and Barron from his father's current marriage to Melania.
1. Born December 31, 1977 in New York City -- he's the first child born to billionaire real estate developer and TV personality Donald Trump and his former wife, Ivana.
5 Things You Don't Know About Donald Trump Jr.
He became known to TV viewers by appearing on his father's popular reality competition The Apprentice and he just revealed that he and his wife Vanessa are expecting baby No. 5. Here are five things you probably don't know about Donald Trump Jr.