She justchecked out of rehabto deal with an eating disorder and announced that she's already working on new music. Here are five things you probably don't know about Kesha.
1 / 6
5 Things You Don't Know About Kesha
She just checked out of rehab to deal with an eating disorder and announced that she's already working on new music. Here are five things you probably don't know about Kesha.
Music City Background
1. Born Kesha Rose Sebert on March 1, 1987 in Los Angeles, but spent much of her childhood in Nashville, TN.
2. Played the saxophone and trumpet in her high school band.
3. Her musical background began in a punk band with her older brother and she co-wrote her first song, Stephen, together with her mother at age 16.
4. Her collaboration on the hit song Right Round happened by accident when she happened to walk in to a recording session by Flo Rida and producer Dr. Luke.
5. Says she once vomited in Paris Hilton's closet during a house party when she mistook the closet for a bathroom.