He plays Four in the highly anticipated sci-fi thrillerDivergentand starred in the short-lived CBS police dramaGolden Boy. Here are five things you probably don't know about Theo James.
1 / 6
5 Things You Don't Know About Theo James
He plays Four in the highly anticipated sci-fi thriller Divergent and starred in the short-lived CBS police drama Golden Boy. Here are five things you probably don't know about Theo James.
1. Born Theodore Peter James Kinnaird Taptiklis on December 16, 1984 in Oxford, England -- he's the youngest of five children.
2. One of his first acting roles came in 2010 on an episode of the British drama Downton Abbey, in which he portrayed a Turkish diplomat named Kemal Pamuk.
3. Earned an undergraduate degree in philosophy from the University of Nottingham.
4. Has been a member of five different music groups -- most recently as a singer and guitarist for the London-based indie-rock band Shere Khan.
5. The process of painting on the 40-piece tattoo on his back for Divergent took about four hours and involved three people.