1 / 19
1. Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde -- for 21 Days
The world collectively went nuts when she decided to dye her hair platinum in March.
2. Kylie Jenner the Social Media Star
The youngest of the Kardashian crew managed to become a magnet for controversy this year thanks to some shocking shenanigans, which included flaunting jaw-dropping cleavage and various other body parts despite her young age.
3. North West & Penelope Disick Become the Ultimate Squad
What's cuter than these pint-sized cousins becoming the ultimate BFFs this year? NOTHING.
4. Caitlyn Jenner Comes Out as Transgender
Perhaps no Kardashian moment was more pivotal -- or important -- than the former Olympian coming out as a transgender woman during a moving two-hour interview with Diane Sawyer on April 24.
5. Kim Gives Birth to Saint West
Kimye's baby boy finally arrived on Dec. 5, and he was graced with the name Saint.
6. Kylie Admits to Lip Injections at 17
In May, Kylie finally admitted that she achieved her plump pout with lip fillers.
7. Kendall Jenner Creates the Most Liked Instagram of 2015
This picture of Kendall lying down with her eyes closed while wearing a lacy dress and her hair shaped into hearts -- got a whopping 3.2 million likes, beating out social media mavens like Taylor Swift, Beyonce, and even her little sister, Kylie.
8. Caitlyn's 'Vanity Fair' Cover
Her Vanity Fair cover, released June 1, marked the public debut of Caitlyn, who would no longer go by Bruce Jenner.
9. Rob Kardashian Remains Under the Radar
Despite his lack of public appearances, Rob's mom, Kris Jenner, revealed in an April episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians that her only son gained 100 pounds in the last year. Even though he’s kept a low profile on social media, interest in him has remained high.
10. Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian Split After 9 Years Together
Their 9-year relationship has definitely had its ups and downs, but it was their split in July that finally appeared permanent.
11. Khloe Kardashian Moves On With NBA Pro James Harden
Khloe appeared to be moving on from then-estranged husband Lamar Odom when she began dating NBA pro James Harden in July.
12. Kylie Turns 18 and Goes Public With Tyga
The pair stopped keeping their relationship under wraps when Kylie turned 18 in August. The 26-year-old rapper even surprised his girlfriend with a white Ferrari worth $320,000.
13. Kanye West Announces He's Running For President in 2020
Kim's husband shocked everyone when he announced plans to run for president during his Video Vanguard acceptance speech at the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards on Aug. 30.
14. The Kardashian Sisters Get Their Own Apps
The Kardashians have always been business savvy, but they stepped it up a notch when four of the sisters launched their own apps on Sept. 14; Kourtney followed up with hers in December.
15. Lamar Odom Found Unresponsive in Nevada Brothel
Khloe and Lamar were waiting for their divorce to be finalized earlier this year, but that changed after the NBA star was found unresponsive at the Love Ranch brothel in Crystal, Nevada, on Oct. 13.
16. Kris' Lavish 60th Birthday Party
The momager reached the milestone age of 60 on Nov. 5, and celebrated with the party to end all parties, a Great Gatsby-themed soiree at The Lot in West Hollywood, California, on Nov. 6.
17. Kendall's Fashion Career Explodes
Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images
The model truly made a name for herself in the fashion world this year. While she landed international covers of Vogue, her greatest accomplishment was walking in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Nov. 10.
18. Scott Completes His Longest Rehab Stint
The Kardashians -- particularly Kourtney -- had a big reason to be proud of the Scott on Nov. 11, when he completed a month-long stint at a Malibu, California, rehab center. The 32-year-old reality star's latest trip to rehab -- his fourth known attempt in a year -- is believed to be his longest stay ever.
19. Khloe's Stunning Weight Loss
It's safe to say Khloe was never sexier than in 2015 and she let everyone know it.