Mother Monster has rocked some wild looks over the years. We've ranked her craziest style statements.
35. 2017 GRAMMY Awards
If you've got it, flaunt it! Gaga puts some tasteful underboob on display for the GRAMMYs.
34. ELLE's 25th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration
Who knew a massive suit could be so sexy?
33. 2018 GRAMMY Awards
The "Bad Romance" singer dons a gown with a massive black train for the music industry’s biggest night of the year.
32. 2013 MTV Video Music Awards
The musician looks ultra-cool in this sleek Prabal Gurung dress.
31. 75th Venice Film Festival
The A Star Is Born actress is fine in feathers at the 2018 event.
30. 39th International Emmy Awards
The sexy songstress flaunts a whole lot of leg for the 2011 International Emmy Awards in New York City.
29. 2018 Los Angeles Premiere of ‘A Star Is Born’
The stunner channels Old Hollywood in this glamorous silver number.
28. 2015 Billboard Women in Music
Those abs though! Gaga is one hot midriff mama in this white two-piece look.
27. ‘A Star Is Born’ UK Premiere
Gaga gives off major Renaissance Faire vibes in this frilly outfit.
26. 2015 Academy Awards
The gown is traditional, but the bright-red gloves are very Gaga.
25. 2016 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
The celeb steps out in a lace number that’s practically see-through.
24. 2017 Toronto International Film Festival
Lady Gaga attends the world premiere of Gaga: Five Foot Two in a wild pair of pants.
23. 2015 GRAMMY Awards
Gaga’s been known to rock a lot of fabric on the red carpet, but she’s not afraid to show off some skin.
22. 2018 Toronto International Film Festival
Is “funeral chic” a thing? Because this all-black number certainly fits the bill.
21. 2010 MTV VMAs
Lady Gaga arrives at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles with a gold-feathered headpiece.
20. 2011 MTV Europe Music Awards
The award winner looks like a human disco ball in this silver outfit. But it gets even more daring than this…
19. 2015 Met Gala
Gaga strikes a dramatic pose for the "'China: Through the Looking Glass" costume institute benefit gala.
18. Glamour's 2013 Women of the Year Awards
A Gaga ghost? The singer is a vision, a slightly spooky vision, in all-white in this 2013 look.
17. 2015 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
This sheer black dress is another one of the singer’s hottest fashion statements.
16. 2014 MusiCares Person of the Year Honoring Carole King
The “Born This Way” songstress strikes a pose in her flowy white dress.
15. 20th Annual MuchMusic Video Awards
See-through buttons and a bra for a top? Gaga looks hot in this 2009 style.
14. 2010 GRAMMY Awards
The musician couples her yellow hair with a spiky purple outfit for the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards in Los Angeles.
13. Gaga at the Roseland Ballroom
The singer opts for strategically-placed red florals with this daring bodysuit.
12. 2010 MAC VIVA GLAM Launch Event
Gaga, is that you?
11. 2010 Brit Awards
The fashion risk-taker steps out in a white, tiered ensemble in London.
10. 2009 MuchMusic Video Awards
Blondes have more fun so Gaga steps out with hair both on her head and on her outfit.
9. 2013 American Music Awards
Gaga proves, yet again, that she knows how to make an entrance—by galloping onto the red carpet atop a white horse puppet.
8. 2016 GRAMMY Awards
The gorgeous star pays tribute to the late David Bowie in this colorful ensemble.
7. 2009 MTV Video Music Awards
Why choose between a neck brace, a top hat and a mask when you can wear it all?
6. 2010 GRAMMYs
What’s more shocking: the massive headpiece or the heels?
5. Lady Gaga Live at the Roseland Ballroom
Mother Monster arrives at the Roseland Ballroom in March 2014, looking like a fluffy Muppet in her furry, white look. It’s wild, but it’s not her most shocking look…
4. 2010 amfAR New York Gala
Why stop at interesting threads when you can experiment with daring makeup too?
3. 2013 YouTube Music Awards
Forget the rest of her getup, we cannot look away from Gaga’s fake teeth.
2. 2010 MTV Video Music Awards
Her infamous meat dress at the 2010 VMAs is one of Gaga’s most memorable awards show fashion statements.
1. 2011 GRAMMY Awards
Remember that time Lady Gaga hatched from an egg at the GRAMMYs? This is, by far, the singer’s most shocking look to date.