James Franco Spotted Filming Season 2 of 'The Deuce' After Allegations of Inappropriate Behavior
James Franco is back to work!
The 39-year-old actor was spotted filming season two of The Deuce in New York City on Tuesday. ET previously reported that Franco would be returning to the HBO drama after multiple allegations of inappropriate behavior and abuse of power. He denied the accusations during several appearances on late-night programs.
Franco, who was also photographed filming The Deuce earlier this month, looked to be in high spirits while walking around Manhattan on Tuesday in '70s garb. The actor plays twin brothers Vincent and Frankie Martino, who become fronts for the New York mob operating out of Times Square.
A January article in the Los Angeles Times detailed the accounts of five women accusing Franco of abuse of power and inappropriate behavior. A source close to Franco, however, disputed that number, adding that the accusations against the actor are false.
Earlier this month, Sharon Stone, who worked with Franco on The Disaster Artist, defended him from the allegations.
"I’m appalled by this thing about him that is happening. Now all of a sudden he’s a bad guy? I worked with him, I know him," she said in an interview with Marc Maron on his WTF podcast, "He's the loveliest, kindest, sweetest, elegant, nicest man. He’s a kind friend, lovely professional. I’m absolutely appalled by this."
See more in the video below.
James Franco and Girlfriend's Relationship on the Rocks, Source Says (Exclusive)
'The Disaster Artist' Screenwriters Get Candid About James Franco, Oscars and Tommy Wiseau Undies (Exclusive)
How James Franco Reacted to 'Vanity Fair' Removing Him From the Cover (Exclusive)