Their forces combined took down psychotic smugglers, fantastical foes, alien assassins and Lord Voldemort. But the one opponent these big screen characters couldn't defeat were pirates.
The Top 10 Most Pirated Films of 2011 were recently revealed by TorrentFreak (the leading site for news on filesharing) and Fast Five took the top spot, with over 9 million downloads.
MORE: Vin Diesel Announces Two More Fast & Furious Sequels
Impressively, the movie still earned more than $200 million at the box office, proving that illegal downloads don't always spell doom for films.
The rest of TorrentFreak's Top 10 breaks down like this:
2. The Hangover II - 8,840,000 downloads
3. Thor - 8,330,000 downloads
4. Source Code - 7,910,000 downloads
5. I Am Number Four - 7,670,000 downloads
6. Sucker Punch - 7,200,000 downloads
7. 127 Hours - 6,910,000 downloads
8. Rango - 6,480,000 downloads
9. The King's Speech - 6,250,000 downloads
10. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - 6,030,000 downloads
These all pale in comparison to 2010's champ, Avatar, which was illegally downloaded more than 16 million times.