The cast of Disney-Pixar's Monsters University are ready for their class picture! The complete voice cast of the highly anticipated Monsters, Inc. prequel has been revealed, and we've got the breakdown of who's who.…
In theaters June 21, Monsters University follows the college shenanigans of Michael "Mike" Wazowski (Billy Crystal) and James "Sulley" Sullivan (John Goodman), showing how the two overly competitive "Scarers" went from mortal enemies to best buds, despite being kicked out of the University's elite Scare Program. The frightfully funny film is directed by Dan Scanlon (Cars, Mater and the Ghostlight) and features music by Disney-Pixar regular Randy Newman (Monsters, Inc., the Toy Story movies and more).
The voice cast for the film includes the following:
• Billy Crystal reprises his role as Mike Wazowski, now a college-age monster who follows his dream of becoming a Scarer at Monsters University.
• John Goodman returns as James P. Sullivan (Sulley), an overly confident, young hotshot Scaring student at Monsters University.
• Steve Buscemi rejoins the monster world as Randy Boggs, a Monsters University freshman who is ready to experience all that college has to offer (if only he can curb his habit of disappearing).
• Helen Mirren gives voice to Dean Hardscrabble, legendary Scarer and hard-to-please head of Monsters University’s prestigious School of Scaring.
• Alfred Molina is the voice of Professor Knight, an esteemed professor in Monsters University’s School of Scaring.
• Dave Foley as Terry Perry, the skeptical half of a bickering two-headed monster and dedicated Oozma Kappa (OK) brother.
• Sean P. Hayes gives voice to Terri Perry, the more sensitive side of a two-headed Oozma Kappa (OK) fraternity brother with Scaring aspirations.
• Joel Murray voices Don Carlton, a “mature” student at Monsters University and a founding member of the Oozma Kappa (OK) fraternity.
• Pixar’s Peter Sohn provides the voice of Scott “Squishy” Squibbles, an undeclared sophomore at Monsters University and Oozma Kappa (OK) fraternity member who still lives with his doting mother.
• Charlie Day provides the voice of the incomparable Art, an Oozma Kappa (OK) fraternity brother with a questionable past.
• Nathan Fillion portrays Johnny Worthington, the confident president of Roar Omega Roar (ROR), a Monsters University fraternity that prides itself on its notable Scarers.
• Bobby Moynihan helps bring to life Chet Alexander, a yes-monster member of the Roar Omega Roar (ROR) fraternity.
• Julia Sweeney lends her voice to Ms. Squibbles, indulgent mother to Monsters University sophomore Scott “Squishy” Squibbles.
• Aubrey Plaza gives voice to Claire Wheeler, the somber president of Monsters University’s Greek Council and emcee for the annual Scare Games.
• Tyler Labine was tapped to voice Brock Pearson, vice president of the Greek Council and enthusiastic emcee of the Scare Games.
• John Krasinski provides the voice of “Frightening” Frank McCay, a Scaring super star at Monsters, Inc.
• Bonnie Hunt was called on to provide the voice of young Mike Wazowski’s grade school teacher Karen Graves.
• Beth Behrs serves as the voice of Carrie Williams, fearless leader of the Python Nu Kappa (PNK) sorority.
• John Ratzenberger returns to the Pixar recording studio as the voice of a Monsters, Inc. employee.