Plenty of Hollywood A-listers have been in movies they probably wish they hadn't and we found five of our favorites. Here's a look at five stars in what could be their most regrettable film roles ever.
5. Brad Pitt, Cutting Class (1989) It's the retro slasher flick that Brad has said he wishes was wiped off his resume. Pitt was 25 when he made the film, playing the stereotypical teen jock who eventually dies by way of drill press vise. Not before spewing some classic camp dialogue in the movie ("Your dad is bigger than I am. But I'm much bigger where it really counts."). Pitt, now 55, admits he's never seen the film.
4. Angelina Jolie, Cyborg 2 (1993) Brad's wife has had some deadly dialogue of her own. In 1993, Jolie starred as a robotic terminatrix in Cyborg 2, the sequel to a Jean-Claude Van Damme film. Jolie was 17-years-old when in the flick and told The New York Times in 2001, "After I saw it, I went back home and got sick."
3. Daniel Craig, A Kid In King Arthur's Court (1995) Before he was rocking Tom Ford tuxedos as James Bond, Daniel Craig sported his best Camelot suits (not to mention a hideous haircut) in the 1995 Disney flick. A box office dud, in 19 years the film has only earned about $13 million.
2. Sandra Bullock, Fire On The Amazon (1993) The early-90's seem to be a major pitfall for most stars trying to break into the industry including Sandra Bullock. The future Oscar winner shot her only semi-nude scene in 1993's Fire On The Amazon and reportedly she and her co-star were so nervous about filming it, they downed tequila to get through it. Good luck trying to forget this one, Sandy!
1. George Clooney, Return To Horror High (1987) Long before he won an Oscar or the title of People's "Sexiest Man Alive," George made his film debut as an unlucky copy patrolling a haunted high school in 1987's Return To Horror High. The film is no doubt one he'd like to forget... along with the 80s mullet he's rocking in it too.