The Academy of Country Music Awards are almost here, and this year, they're bigger than ever – literally!
Co-hosted by Luke Bryan and Blake Shelton, the 50th ACMs will host the biggest country stars at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX, a space almost 55 times the size of the White House! ETonline has a super-cool time-lapse video of the gigantic stage being set up – and as part of our countdown to the big event, here are some of the most fascinating facts about the massive stadium and what we can expect to see on Sunday.
PHOTOS: The Hottest Fashions from the 2014 ACMs
Did you know?
1. The stadium can hold an impressive 78,000 people!
2. Of the 78,000 people who will be in attendance on Sunday night, more than 60,000 will be actual ticketed seat holders watching the show. This leaves us wondering if the remaining 18,000 are all working.
3. More than 7 million ACM Award tropies can fit inside the stadium.
4. The stadium has 1,600 toilets, 800 concession stands, 22 escalators and 18 elevators.
5. Arlington, TX is approximately 12 miles east of downtown Fort Worth and 20 miles west of downtown Dallas.
WATCH: Luke Bryan's First ACM Awards: 'Reba Walked Out, and I Started Crying'
6. There will be more than 20 live country music performances. Brooks & Dunn, Dierks Bentley, Garth Brooks and Miranda Lambert are just a few of the top names performing.
7. Miranda Lambert leads this year's awards nominations with eight total nods, and Dierks Bentley comes in second with seven.
ETonline will have complete coverage all weekend long. Tune in to the ACMs this Sunday, April 19 at 8 p.m. ET/7 p.m. CT.
Check out the video above to see an amazing time-lapse of the ACM stage!