Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour is here, and by the looks of opening night – it's every bit as amazing as we thought!
Luckily for us, Swifties have been blowing up social media with photos, videos and notes from the first show (#1989TourTokyo on point, by the way). In case you missed any of the highlights, here are nine things you need to know about the show.
WATCH: Taylor Swift Sounds Off on That Rumored Kanye Collaboration
1. The 1989 World Tour kicked off on Tuesday, May 5, at the Tokyo Dome in Japan with 55,000 Swifties packing the arena.
2. But those photos do NOT do the light-up wristbands justice. Watch:
PICS: Taylor Swift Shares Adorable Instagram With '1989' Tour Dancers
3. Said Swifties brought their A-game when it came to concert-wear.
4. The set-list was all 1989, with only three throwbacks. (But really, how could you go wrong with “Love Story”?)
1989 World Tour Set List:
Welcome to New York
I Knew You Were Trouble
I Wish You Would
How You Get the Girl
I Know Places
All You Had to Do Was Stay
You Are in Love
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Out of the Woods
Shake It Off
5. Taylor put a brand new spin on "I Knew You Were Trouble" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
6. And she got real deep with her monologues.
7. Mama and Papa Swift were on hand…
…With guitar picks!
8. Taylor’s entourage made jumbotron appearances.
9. And, as always, Taylor LOVES YOU!!!
The 1989 World Tour continues on May 6 for a second performance at the Tokyo Dome, before heading stateside to Louisiana later this month.