Meet All 75 Swoonworthy Guys in Charli XCX's 'Boys' Video -- From Joe Jonas to KAYTRANADA
Charli XCX dropped an instant summer smash on Wednesday with her “Boys” music video, which features a whole host of the songstress’ most swoonworthy musical crushes.
Directed by Charli herself and Sarah McColgan, the video is a pastel-pink dreamscape of boys of all flavors showing off for the camera, from Joe Jonas eating pancakes to Khalid cuddling neon-painted puppies to a soaking-wet Tom Daley, and back again.
WATCH: Charli XCX's Star-Studded 'Boys' Video Features Joe Jonas, will.i.am and So Many More Male Stars Being Cute
"They're doing all the sexy things that girls usually do in music videos,” Charli recently told BBC Radio. “I just kind of want to flip the male gaze on its head."
And in case you missed anyone while flipping through this video yearbook of your biggest 2017 crushes, check out our list below for the who’s who of “Boys.”
1. Joe Jonas trades his “Cake by the Ocean” in for pancakes and a bathrobe.
2. The Fat Jewish is in a kiddie pool with some of his White Girl Rose, because, sure.
3. Max Hershenow's chiseled cheekbones are a thing to behold.
4. Charlie Puth’s washing a car inside for some reason.
5. Joey Bada$$ is a biker boy.
6. Oli Sykes of Bring Me the Horizon lounges on pink pillows.
7. Cameron Dallas is honestly a fire hazard.
8. Sage the Gemini moonwalks into your dreams.
9-10. Chromeo have a pillow fight.
11. Brendon Urie’s an American beauty.
12. Caspar Lee looks smashing.
13. G-Eazy gets serious on a motocross track.
14. Stormzy gets his Fruit Loops on.
15. Denzel Curry balls out.
16. Aminé just smiles.
17-18. Ezra Koenig and Mark Ronson get ready for the day.
19. MNEK blazes in blush tones.
20. Rostam Batmanglij of Vampire Weekend gets his head shaved.
21. This blonde soccer hottie is the only unknown in the whole vid!
22. Dan Smith gives it a “B” for Bastille.
23-24. Flume and A.G. Cook do the required reading.
25-26. Wiz Khalifa and Ty Dolla $ign are making it rain.
27. Tinie Tempah’s not too suave to snuggle.
28-30. Riz Ahmed shows out with The Swet Shop Boys.
31-33. WSTRN turn up.
34. Taka of ONE OK ROCK broods through bubbles.
35. The Libertines’ Carl Barat goes greaser.
36. Barns Courtney blows a bubble.
37. Connor Franta mesmerizes you with his eyes.
38. Shaun Ross is licking a lighter.
39. Fai Khandra is smoking a match, which doesn’t seem much safer.
40. Will.i.am brings the disco.
41.Tommy Cash chomps a rose.
42. Jack Guinness is at least the most interesting man in Britain.
43. Diplo (not James Van Der Beek) cuddles -- and curls -- some puppies.
44. Laurie Vincent cradles his own boy.
45. Jack Antonoff sweats it out.
46-47. Tristan Evans and James McVey of The Vamps dig into some cake.
48. Tom Daley is soaking wet! (But with his shirt on?)
49. Frank Carter has creepy/cool candle fingers.
50. The Cobrasnake lines up a shot.
51. Fred Macpherson from Spector goes full-Belushi.
52-56. MiC LOWRY bring the harmony.
57-58. THEY step up to the plate.
59. Theo Hutchcraft of Hurts takes a swing.
60. Buddy likes your butt.
61. John Gourley of Portugal the Man gets some ink.
62. Shokichi goes bottoms up.
63. Liam Fray of The Courteeners takes an unpleasant call.
64. Jay Park is flamingo fierce.
65-66. Prince & Jacob rock prints & b-ball.
67. Big Baby D.R.A.M.’s smashing up your screens.
68. Shamari Maurice crops up.
69. Tom Grennan washes up.
70. Jay Prince is the happiest anyone's ever been in a Browns jersey.
71. Khalid cuddles with neon pups.
72. Poet’s ready to hit the slopes.
73. Vance Joy takes a bite.
74. Mac DeMarco licks his guitar.
75. KAYTRANADA gets feted.
76. And then of course, there’s Charli.