This fashion icon and entrepreneur is making headlines for rescuing her son from dangerous waters in Hawaii over the weekend. Here are five things you may not know about this mother of four and host of Lifetime's Project Runway.
1. Her name is patented for an original violet/pink rose variety that she personally chose and was bred by a German grower.
Exclusive Pics: Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
2. Debuted the song Wonderland in Germany in 2006 and the single debuted at No. 13 on the music charts.
3. After beginning her modeling career in America, she jokingly referred to her breasts "Hans and Franz."
RELATED: Heidi Klum: I've 'Moved on' From Seal
4. Insured her gorgeous gams for $2 million.
5. Featured in the 2006 James Bond video game Everything or Nothing, playing the part of villain Dr. Katya Nadanova.
RELATED: Heidi Klum to Join America's Got Talent