Apparently single again, George Clooney's latest girlfriend has done everything from kicking butt in the wrestling ring to acting to being a pro football cheerleader. Here are five things you probably don't know about Stacy Keibler.
1. Began dance lessons in jazz, tap, and ballet when she was three, started modeling at age six, then appeared in several national commercials that led to her entering the Screen Actor's Guild by age 10.
PICS: Star Sightings
2. Her wrestling career was launched in 1999 when she won a competition that won her a spot on the World Championship Wrestling's dance troupe, the Nitro Girls.
3. Began performing with the Baltimore Ravens' cheerleading squad at age 18.
RELATED: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler Split
4. In one of her only big screen appearances, she played a mud wrestler in the 2001 film Bubble Boy.
5. Dated 7th Heaven star Geoff Stults from 2005 to 2010.
VIDEO: Stacy Keibler's New Hosting Gig