Lena Dunahm’s book, Not That Kind of Girl, is out now! So look at this post in one of two ways: 1) A sampling of what kind of advice you might expect to find in her book (where Lena is willing and able to give it!). Or 2) If you can’t afford the book, the best you’re going to get for free. Pony up if you want the in-depth stuff!
1. The importance of a good night’s sleep.
2. Too much of a good thing can also be bad.
3. Write what you know.
4. Knowledge is power.
5. An eye for an eye is the just way to dole out revenge.
NEWS: A ticket to Lena Dunham's book tour sold for $900!
6. Fashion fades, style is eternal.
7. Dress for the career you want.
8. Technology will be the end of us! The singularity is coming!
9. But we’re all going to die eventually. So. Whatever.
10. How to manage your money.
11. Dream big. #ASPIRE
12. Have goals. #DRIVE
RELATED: Here are 5 things you didn't know about Lena Dunham
15. That communication is key.
16. That communication is key :)
17. Keep your friends close and your friends that look good in Instagrams closer.
18. Show empathy.
19. Show compassion.
NEWS: Lena Dunham says: "I got more men when I was bigger!"
20. Respect must be earned.
“This boy at the airport is chic as f*ck”
21. Porn Stars: They’re Just Like Us!
22. You always have choices in life.
23. But seriously: Don’t be afraid to fight for your rights.
24. Don’t be afraid to speak up for what you believe in.
25. And maybe the most important lesson of all:
Public massages really are gross. Stop that, people.
KEEP READING: Find out what Lena will be up to on her book tour!