Seeing Double? Celebrities Who Have the Same Tattoos
By Sarah Flanigan
This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
8 Celebrity Pairs with Matching Tattoos
Offset Showers Cardi B With Chanel Gifts After Being Gone for 8 …
Biggest Celebrity Revelations of 2021: Demi Lovato, Jamie Foxx a…
Remembering Louie Anderson: ET’s Time With the Comedian
Inside Khloé Kardashian's 'Strained' Relationship With Tristan T…
Jada Pinkett Smith Gets Candid on Struggles With Alopecia
John Stamos Honors Bob Saget With Touching Tribute Video
Remembering Sidney Poitier: ET’s Time With the Acting Icon
Remembering Bob Saget: ET’s Time With the ‘Full House’ Star
Watch Cardi B's Morning Routine With Kulture and Newborn Son
Remembering Betty White: ET's Best Moments With the Golden Girl
Jamie Lynn Spears Gets Emotional Over Relationship With Sister B…
Remembering André Leon Talley: ET’s Time With the Fashion Icon
Inside Bob Saget's ‘Special' Relationship With Mary-Kate and Ash…
Remembering Meat Loaf: See the Rock Legend's Rare Moments With ET
PSIFA 2022: Nicole Kidman on Being Honored With Career Achieveme…
Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet Split: ET's Time With the Couple
Britney Spears Shares Rare Footage of Her Kids With Boyfriend Sa…
‘The Real’ Co-Host Jeannie Mai Welcomes First Child With Husband…
When it comes to tattoos, celebrities can’t seem to get enough! Everyone from Rihanna to Cara Delevingne to One Direction’s Harry Styles can’t seem to stop getting ink. But, there are some stars who have the same ones!
1. Ed Sheeran and Harry Styles. The two have matching tattoos of Pingu, a penguin from a British claymated children’s TV series. It was originally Ed’s idea to get the character permanently inked on his tricep and Harry followed suit, getting a tattoo of Pingu under his arm. “I got that with Harry Styles, he got Pingu [written under his arm],” Ed told MTV News in 2013. “Kinda like a bro tat.”
2. Lindsay Lohan, Lily Allen, and Rihanna. The three all have matching tattoos of “Shhh…” on the inside of their pointer finger on their right hands. Turns out Lily and Lindsay actually copied RiRi, getting the ink after a night of partying in 2009. Rihanna got hers in 2008.
3. Lady Gaga and Jazz musician Brian Newman. The pals got trumpets on their inner right arms. While Gaga is known for her love for tattoos, this one holds a particularly sweet message. The image was originally drawn by her Cheek to Cheek collaborator Tony Bennett.
4. Kelly Osbourne and Cara Delevingne. The two have dainty hearts on their fingers and shared a snapshot of their matching tattoos while spending some quality time together.
6. All the guys of One Direction… except Naill. Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson of One Direction all have a screw tattoo near their ankles. Liam revealed on ABC’s Nightline in 2013 the meaning behind the ink. “They're screws, they keep you together,” he said. “It's like a keep you grounded thing." Harry and Zayn were the first to get them, with Liam and Louis joining them in 2012. Niall Horan is the only holdout, but that doesn’t mean the guys aren’t still trying to persuade him.
7. Miley Cyrus and Flaming Lips frontman Wayne Coyne. Miley and Wayne both have mini-robots on their inner right forearms. The robot is the cover art from The Flaming Lips’ 2002 album Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots.
Check out the video above to see what other celebrities have matching ink!