4. On always being shirtless: "I will never be shirtless again. I have overstayed my shirtless quota," Adam once said during an interview in 2013. "I've overdone with shirtless thing, I am keeping my clothes on forever." And then we all laughed for days…
5. On his origin: "I am from heaven."
6. On Benhati Prinsloo being The One: "Don't you just know," he told ET. "I mean it's that simple right? I don't think that I had to think about anything."
7. On kids: "I'd be a great dad. I love kids. I love kids a lot."
8. On his cologne: "It smells like unicorns, puppy dogs, laughter, harmony and excitement."
9. On His Success: "I have no idea how I got here, but I like it here."
10. On His The Voice Strategy: “I have the same approach I've always had. Beat Blake Shelton.”
11. On His Stolen Leather Jacket: "I've been looking for it ever since. Whoever stole that jacket at the VMA's in Vegas give it back because I can't find the same one and I loved it so much. D*ck." The jacket has been missing since 2007.
12. On His Career: "Life is a trip. It's a lot of fun. You never think you're going to be doing this. This was never a goal of mine. But some things fall into your path and you go with it. It works."
Check out the video above to see more of our favorite moments with Adam over the years.