Bobbi Kristina Brown's Initial Autopsy Report Shows No Significant Injuries

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.

The initial portion of the autopsy on Bobbi Kristina Brown has been completed, and does not show any obvious underlying cause of death and no significant injuries, the Fulton County Medical Examiner said Monday in a statement. 

However, additional laboratory testing will be performed, and the Fulton Medical Examiner says it does not plan to complete Bobbi Kristina's death certificate -- or determine a cause and manner of death -- until all test results are completed and all investigative, medical, and other documentary records are received and reviewed. They estimate that it will take several weeks for the process to be completed.

Bobbi Kristina died Sunday at a hospice in Duluth, Georgia, after being found unresponsive in a bathtub six months earlier. She was 22 years old.

WATCH: Bobbi Kristina Brown Dead at 22

In the press release, the medical examiner admitted that the lengthy period of time between Bobbi Kristina being found unresponsive on Jan.31, and her death on July 26, will "complicate reconstruction of the events surrounding her initial unresponsiveness."

"Interpretation of autopsy findings and other information will also be challenging," the statement reads. "However, an autopsy could be helpful to address questions which may arise about the cause of her unresponsiveness and eventual death."

Meanwhile, the Roswell Police Department is continuing its criminal investigation into the circumstances preceding and surrounding the time of the original incident leading to Bobbi Kristina's death.

Bobbi Kristina's boyfriend, Nick Gordon, is currently facing a $10 million lawsuit alleging that he physically abused the late daughter of Whitney Houston and R&B singer Bobbi Brown. According to the filing, Bobbi Kristina set up a meeting with an unnamed person on Jan. 31 to discuss that Nick was "not the man she thought he was," and was later found unresponsive in a bathtub that same day, "face down, with her mouth swollen and another tooth knocked out."

No criminal charges have been filed against Nick.

Last month, ET talked to former LA prosecutor Michael Kraut, who weighed in on possible charges Nick could face, given the serious claims against him in the lawsuit. "[The District's Attorney] will have to make a decision whether this was a homicide, a domestic violence or non-criminal," Kraut explained. "Nick clearly doesn't have $10 million. The lawsuit was filed to get information in order to provide the police and district attorney about what happened on that day."

ET talked to Nick's younger brother, Junior Walker, on Monday, who said that while the embattled 25-year-old is "doing bad" after learning of Bobbi Kristina's death on Sunday, he is not on suicide watch contrary to reports.

"We're all hurt right now trying to figure out how to cope through everything," Junior said. "This whole year has not been easy at all."

NEWS: Nick Gordon Doing 'Bad' After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death, Brother Says

A family source also revealed intimate, heartbreaking details from Bobbi Kristina's final moments on Sunday to ET's Kevin Frazier. Donna Houston marked the time of death AT 8:17 p.m. Atlanta time, and one family source told ET it was as if Bobbi Kristina's mother, Whitney Houston, was there calling her to the other side. It was very peaceful, quiet and beautiful, the family said.

Watch below:

Related Gallery