Labor Day weekend is here and in Hollywood, that means celebrity weddings!
From Gloria and Emilio Estefan in 1978 to Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross in 2014, the summery long weekend has long served as a festive time to tie the knot! We're looking back at nine celeb couples who will be celebrating anniversaries this weekend.
1. Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross: Ashlee and Evan were married at the Connecticut home of singer Diana Ross -- Evan's mother -- surrounded by close family and friends in a private, outdoor ceremony in 2014. Ashlee's sister Jessica served as maid of honor and friend CaCee Cobb was a bridesmaid. According to a rep, it rained 30 minutes before the event, and a rainbow appeared as guests arrived. After the ceremony, Diana released a statement to ET, saying, "The wedding went perfectly. We had a beautiful rainbow surrounding us... Loving family and friends, great music, great speeches from caring friends and joyful children dancing the night away."
2. Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg:Jenny and Donnie said "I do" in front of family and friends at the historic Hotel Baker in St. Charles, Illinois, in 2014. Guests included Sherri Shepherd and New Kids on the Block: Jordan Knight, Danny Wood and Jonathan Knight.
3. Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade: Gabrielle and Dwyane said their "I dos" in front of friends and family in Miami at the Chateau Artisan Castle in 2014. Among the big names on hand was John Legend, who serenaded the couple with his hit single "All of Me."
4. Seth Meyers and Alexis Ashe: Seth and Alexis wed on Martha's Vineyard in Massachusetts in 2013. The bride wore a custom Caroline Herrera cap-sleeve lace gown, and danced with her new husband for the first time as country star Brad Paisley serenaded the couple with his song "Then."
5. Tobey Maguire and Jennifer Meyer: Tobey and Jennifer exchanged vows in a sunset ceremony in Maui back in 2007. The couple kept the celebration low-key, with only a small group of family and friends -- including Leonardo DiCaprio -- in attendance.
6. Gloria & Emilio Estefan: Gloria and Emilio jumped the broom in 1978. "He was 25 when we got married," Gloria told ET. "He was my first and only, by the way."
7. Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick: Kevin and Kyra made it official in 1988, and they're still going strong! So what's the secret to a long-lasting marriage in Hollywood? "Whatever you do, don't listen to celebrities on advice on how to stay married," Bacon teased ET in a recent interview. "That's my secret."
8. Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr.: Sarah and Freddie marred in Mexico in 2002. In a sweet anniversary throwback photo, she sweetly quoted poet Roy Croft: "I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me."
9. Brian Littrell and Leighanne Wallace: Backstreet Boy Brian met his future wife Leighanne on the set of BSB's "As Long as You Love Me" music video in 1997, and the two were married in 2000 at Peachtree Christian Church in Atlanta, Georgia.