Leah Remini is not holding back with her claims about Scientology.
In her new tell-all book, Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology, the actress and now ex-Scientologist presents a startling account of the ill-fated wedding of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, including shocking events she says occurred before, during, and after the big day, as well as a particularly disturbing claim regarding the treatment of the couple’s daughter, Suri.
Here are eight of the most shocking allegations from Leah’s book.
WATCH: Leah Remini Tears Up Talking About Katie Holmes Leaving Scientology: 'She Had to Protect Her Daughter'
1. Leah was allowed to meet Tom Cruise after donating $1 million to the International Association of Scientology. “The mere fact that I was fit to be in Tom’s presence was a huge compliment. The actor wasn’t just an A-list movie star but a pillar of the church,” Leah writes of her first encounter with the actor, whose entourage of “heavily contributing, with-the-program Scientologists” she would eventually join. Though, the actress says that neither Kirstie Alley nor John Travolta were a part of that group, because she claims “Tom didn’t like them.”
2. Leah’s first encounter with Katie Holmes was during a salsa dance lesson, which Tom had requested of her and her husband, Angelo. “I didn’t know Katie and Tom were dating, but I quickly got the picture since he couldn’t keep his hands off her,” she says, adding that she was uncomfortable with the way “he was manhandling Katie, dipping her in a forceful way and then making out with her.”
3. Tom liked to host celebrity-filled dinners and play games at his home. “I came to think of him as a big kid with his loud laugh, high energy, and goofy ideas of fun,” Leah writes. “Like when he invited some Scientologists and a few other celebrities like Will Smith’s wife, Jada Pinkett Smith, to his house and announced he wanted to play hide-and-seek.” Though, Leah says she did not participate in the games because she was wearing five-inch Jimmy Choos.
4. Leah’s invite to Tom and Katie’s wedding came with a caveat: an invitation to bring Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony along. After revealing to the actress that the couple was planning to get married, Leah claims they asked if she would invite her high-profile friends. According to the King of Queens star, Katie admitted that they didn’t “know them that well” but seemed intent on changing that. While in Italy, Leah writes that TomKat asked Jennifer and Marc to go for a beachside walk with them, claiming that the newlyweds were insistent that they not leave the wedding reception early.
WATCH: Leah Remini Claims Church of Scientology Wanted to Recruit Jennifer Lopez
5. Tom and Katie’s star-studded wedding guest list included Brooke Shields. According to Leah, Brooke was on the same chartered plane as her and Angelo. Of course, Leah says Brooke was surprised by the invite because it came after she and Tom had famously gotten into a media fight over antidepressants.
6. Before the wedding, Suri was found crying on the bathroom floor. In one of the more shocking allegations in the book, Leah says that she came upon three women standing over Tom and Katie’s seven-month-old daughter in a restaurant bathroom. The actress writes that the women “were looking at her like they thought she was L. Ron Hubbard incarnate, and addressing her more like an adult than a baby.” In order to soothe the baby, Leah claims that she “grabbed the bottle from Suri’s diaper bag, went into the kitchen, asked someone to warm it up, which of course was no problem, and returned to the bathroom, where Suri was still on the floor and crying.”
WATCH: Leah Remini Says Scientologists Are Deemed 'Evil' If They're Critical of Tom Cruise
7. Katie kept Tom waiting a long time at the altar. Leah says that after Tom took his place at the front of the chapel, he stood there “for the next twenty minutes (but what seemed like an eternity)” with “that everything-is-great look plastered on his face even as the crowd grew uncomfortable." While Leah offers no explanation as to why Katie was late, she writes that, at one point, J.Lo asked her, "Do you think Katie is coming?"
8. Following the wedding, Leah was written up for poor behavior and forced to apologize to Katie. Leah claims the new bride accused her of “disrupting the party” and setting a “poor example to others." She then writes that to make amends for her supposed digressions, Leah sent expensive gifts to Katie and several of the guests. I spent $2,000 on framing the invitation and other mementos from the Cruise wedding in a picture box for Katie,” writes Leah, who claims she also included a note saying, “I’m so sorry that I destroyed your wedding,” to which Katie allegedly replied, “Just handle it with your MAA.”
WATCH: Katie Holmes Responds to Leah Remini’s Scientology Interview: I Regret Upsetting Her
The Church of Scientology released a statement to ET regarding Remini's recent claims in both her book and her recent interviews. The statement reads: "It comes as no surprise that someone as self-absorbed as Leah Remini with an insatiable craving for attention would exploit her former faith as a publicity stunt by rewriting her history with it, including omitting that she was participating in a program to remain a Scientologist by her own choice, as she was on the verge of being expelled for her ethical lapses."
While Leah has been promoting her book, Katie responded via her representatives last week, “I regret having upset Leah in the past and wish her only the best in the future."
Watch Leah’s emotional reaction to Katie’s response below.