While we never like to see our favorite celebrity couples call it quits, there is one thing we do look forward to: The revenge dresses!
This holiday season, we're saying 'Cheers!' to the seven best post-breakup ensembles we've seen this year, in order of hotness. Because nothing says "I'm fine" better than a fabulous freakum dress.
7) Halle Berry The Extant star announced her divorce from French actor Olivier Martinez in late October. One month later, the 49-year-old Oscar winner pulled out all the stops for Essence's Black Women of Bond Tribute in Los Angeles, her first public appearance since the split. Berry stunned in a flowing, baby blue frock and strappy black heels. While we love this look, we were secretly hoping for a sexier ensemble from the mother of two.
6) Kaley Cuoco Single never looked sweeter! One week after the Big Bang Theory actress announced she was divorcing her husband, tennis pro Ryan Sweeting, in September after only 21 months of marriage, Cuoco walked the red carpet at the Longines International Races Gala in Los Angeles. The actress looked adorable and chic in a black Giambattista Valli mini dress with playful sleeves, a matching shoulder bag and strappy Tom Ford shoes. Take that, Sweeting.
5) Kourtney Kardashian No one breaks up with a Kardashian without feeling the heat. The hot mama showed off her killer body in black undergarments and thigh-high leather boots under a gold wrap dress, making sure the paparazzi snapped a shot of her leaving a family dinner during New York Fashion Week. The 36-year-old broke up with Scott Disick in July after nine years together, but since November, rumors have been swirling that the on-again, off-again couple may be back together. A source tells ET that they're "trying to make it work," though the two have yet to confirm it. Regardless, Kardashian definitely got Lord Disick's attention with this fierce look.
3) Jennifer Garner Like Stefani, the 43-year-old actress also had to deal with nanny drama this year, as reports claimed her husband of 10 years, Ben Affleck, had cheated on her with Christine Ouzounian. Ever so classy, Garner proved she wasn't going to let the June breakup get her down when she stepped out in an all-black Chanel dress with ankle-strapped heels and a matching clutch for a charity dinner in Los Angeles three months later. Now that's how a revenge dress is done!
2) Miranda Lambert She may belt out some of country's most badass lyrics, but don't let the titles of her tracks fool you: The 32-year-old was heartbroken after calling off her four-year marriage with Shelton in July. It looks like she took some advice from her hit, "Mama's Broken Heart," while getting ready for the CMA Awards -- and it worked. Rocking a black Versace dress with a pop of pink in her hair, she killed the fashion game. A source told ET that when someone complimented the country diva on her dress at the show, her stylist even said, "See! It is your revenge dress." Miranda's response? "Absolutely!"
1) Gigi Hadid Topping off the list at No. 1, you can't get much hotter than this! After splitting with Joe Jonas in early November, the 20-year-old model flaunted her flawless figure (and temporary bob) a few weeks later at the American Music Awards. Sporting a Bao Tranchi cleavage-baring crop top and floor-length skirt that perfectly showed off her toned abs and legs, not only did she turn heads on the carpet, but she also showed up on almost every best dressed list and Jonas' mind. ???