2015's Best Revenge Bodies: Khloe Kardashian, Blake Shelton & More!
By Desiree Murphy
This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
The 10 Best Celeb Revenge Bods of 2015
Selma Blair Praises 10-Year-Old Son Arthur at Premiere of Her Do…
David Arquette Reveals the Best Souvenir He Took Home From the '…
'The Many Saints of Newark': Inside the Origins of the Sopranos …
Demi Lovato Says Aliens Are Looking Out for the Singer’s Best In…
WOW Women of Wrestling Is Back! Jeanie Buss Talks the Return of …
2021 CMT Artists of the Year: All the Must-See Moments!
‘Legends of the Hidden Temple’: The ’90s Hit Game Show Is Back!
Go Behind the Scenes of ‘FBI: International’ (Exclusive)
Emmys 2021: The Cast of ‘Hamilton’ -- Full Backstage Interview
‘DWTS’: Go Behind the Scenes of Disney Week (Exclusive)
Variety’s Power of Women: Highlights From the Star-Studded Event
Mj Rodriguez on the Importance of Her Emmy Nomination (Exclusive)
‘Dancing With the Stars’: Kenya Moore on Cynthia Bailey Leaving …
The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures: Get an Exclusive First Lo…
Billy Porter Talks the Final Season of ‘Pose’ and Feeling Free a…
Behind the Scenes of Trace Adkins and Luke Bryan’s ‘Where the Co…
2021 BET Hip Hop Awards: Biggest Moments of the Night! (Exclusiv…
Michael Gandolfini on Honoring Late Father in ‘The Many Saints o…
Goodbye ex-lover, hello smoking hot new body!
2015 was full of heartbreaking splits, from some we saw coming, to others that completely shocked us. These nine celebrities fell in love all over again, however, in committed relationships with the gym -- and their killer physiques prove that time spent toning up was well worth it!
9. Khloe Kardashian The Strong Looks Better Naked author cut dairy from her diet and hit the gym hard after her breakup from "Bad Bitch" rapper French Montana. "There is no such thing as perfect. Nobody attains perfection," she's quoted as saying on the book sleeve. "But if you keep working at it, you grow and evolve, and to me that's sort of the point: to be a better person today than I was yesterday; to become the best possible version of myself."
8. Kourtney Kardashian Like her sister, the reality TV star relieved her stress from splitting with her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Scott Disick, in July by toning her tummy and getting seriously slim. The hot mama of three -- who has recently been trying to "make things work" with Disick -- has never looked better, and it looks like she's already getting her youngest sister, Kylie Jenner, to be her full-time workout buddy in 2016.
7. Kaley Cuoco The single life looks good on this Big Bang Theory actress! She's been showing off her amazing abs and sexy figure after announcing her divorce from tennis pro Ryan Sweeting in September. "I love being toned and having muscle; it's so sexy and beautiful," she told Shape. "I go to a place called CorePower Yoga. One morning I’ll take the Hot Power Fusion class, which is an amazing calorie burner. Or I'll take a Yoga Sculpt class, where we wear three-pound weights during yoga moves. The sculpt classes include 20 seconds of mountain climbing or jumping jacks between the poses, so I get cardio, too."
6. Britney Spears The pop star definitely got to work on her bod after calling it quits with producer Charlie Ebersol in June after eight months together. "I start with 20 minutes of intense cardio -- usually running -- move on to light free weights, body-weight exercises such as push-ups, squats and sit-ups, then finish it off with a stretch," she told Women's Health, adding that dancing "is a great cardio workout."
5. Olivia Culpo Former Miss Universe was freed from Nick Jonas' "Chains" when he broke up with her in June, but that certainly didn't stop her from getting sexy. "Your heart just breaks, that's all," she wrote on Instagram. "Heartbreak is hard but you find more and more things to be grateful for every day." The model has been posting some seriously seductive snaps post-breakup, like the one below, and we think it's safe to say Jonas is probably still feeling "Jealous" after seeing these.
4. Blake Shelton The "Boys 'Round Here" singer proves that guys like to make their exes jealous, too. The country crooner appeared slimmer than ever during season nine of The Voice, which was taped after he filed for divorce from Miranda Lambert in July. He has since moved on with Gwen Stefani, who divorced from Gavin Rossdale one month later.
3. Reba McEntire Shelton and Lambert weren't the only country couple that split this year. McEntire announced her divorce from her husband of 26 years, Narvel Blackstock, in August. Earlier this month, the 60-year-old proved she’s still got it, donning a sparkly green dress with a plunging neckline in Vegas. Single and fabulous.
2. Christina Milian Sorry Lil Wayne, but you get "No Love!" After a year together, Milian and the rapper went their separate ways in September. In addition to throwing him major shade last month, she's also been showing him she's doing just fine without him by flaunting her figure on Instagram.
1. Ruby Rose Holy hotness! Just weeks after the Orange Is the New Black actress called off her engagement to fashion designer Phoebe Dahl earlier this month, Rose couldn't help herself from sharing snaps inside the gym. Wearing only a sports bra, the newly single star perfectly showed off her killer abs and tatted arms. While the breakup definitely helps her situation, she's actually getting ripped for her role in John Wick 2, the action-packed sequel to the 2014 Keanu Reeves thriller.