1. The Weeknd - The "Can't Feel My Face" singer was arrested on Jan. 10 for allegedly punching a police officer who attempted to break up a fight between The Weeknd and other individuals inside the Cromwell Hotel in Las Vegas. He was able to avoid jail time by pleading no contest. A judge ordered him to pay $1,000, complete anger management lessons and an alcohol evaluation and do 50 hours of community service.
3. Ricardo Medina Jr. - The former Power Rangers actor was arrested on Feb. 1 on suspicion of allegedly stabbing his roommate to death with a sword. No charges against Medina were ever filed, and the actor was released on Feb. 3.
4. Emile Hirsch - The Into the Wild star was arrested on assault charges on Feb. 12 stemming from an altercation that allegedly occurred the month before at the Sundance Film Festival, where he was accused of choking a woman at a nightclub in Park City, Utah. In August, he was sentenced to 15 days in jail and 50 hours of community service after pleading guilty to assault.
5. Vanilla Ice - The 47-year-old former rapper, whose real name is Robert VanWinkle, was arrested and charged with burglary and grand theft on Feb. 18 for allegedly stealing numerous items such as bicycles, a pool heater, a couch and a mattress from a foreclosed home. He accepted a community service plea deal in April, which allowed him to avoid prosecution.
6. John Stamos - The Grandfathered star was arrested and cited for allegedly driving under the influence on June 12 after the Beverly Hills police received numerous calls reporting a possible drunk driver. In November, he pleaded no contest to one misdemeanor account of driving under the influence and was placed under three years of probation.
7. Sean "Diddy" Combs - On June 22, the music mogul was arrested by UCLA campus police on a charge of alleged assault with a deadly weapon. Diddy's son, Justin, is a defensive back for the Bruins, and the rapper got into an altercation with his son's coach, allegedly attacking him with a kettlebell. Later the Los Angeles County District Attorney declined to file felony charges and passed the case to the Los Angeles City Attorney for a possible misdemeanor prosecution. In September, Diddy was granted an office hearing, which seeks to resolve the matter without any criminal charges.
10. Steve-O - The Jackass star was arrested on Aug. 9 after scaling a 10-story construction crane in the middle of Hollywood, California as part of a protest stunt against SeaWorld. In October, he was sentenced to 30 days in jail.
11. Mark Salling - The former Glee star was arrested on Dec. 29 on charge of felony possession of child pornography. His representative had no comment on the matter.
12. Bill Cosby - The 78-year-old comedian appeared in court on Dec. 30 in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, where he was formally arraigned on one charge of aggravated indecent assault. Cosby's passport was turned over and his bail was set at $1 million. He posted $100,000 (10 percent of the bail, as required) and was released. This is the first criminal charge against Cosby, after more than 50 women have accused him of drugging and/or sexually assaulting them. He has denied all wrongdoing.