Emmys 2021: The Cast of ‘Hamilton’ on Their Big Win and Possible…
John Stamos is just as excited for Fuller House as the rest of us!
ET caught up with the 52-year-old actor on the red carpet at the People's Choice Awards at the Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles on Wednesday, where he couldn't stop gushing about the 13-episode Full House reboot that premieres Feb. 26 on Netflix.
"It's exciting. I just watched a bunch of the episodes, too," he told ET's Carly Steele. "I think everybody is so excited about it and I want to make sure they're happy with what they're getting."
"It's so sweet," he continued. "We initially wanted to do something different with it, but we all said, 'No, let's just do what we do.' We have the same creators, same directors, same cast, same set. It's very sweet."
"I have [heard the new song], it's fantastic. I think people will like it," he revealed, adding that the entire show is getting an update. "Butch Walker is a great producer. [The show's] got a little more edge to it, sounds more up to date."
ET also got Stamos to touch on the candid comments he made earlier this week during his appearance on The Howard Stern Show, in which he dropped a pregnancy bombshell, opened up about his struggles with addiction and the reason why Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen passed on Fuller House.
"Any regrets about [your] candid interview with Stern?" ET asked him.
"I stand by it," he said. "I wanted to sit down with him and talk things out so it was nice."
Hear more of his candid confessions in the video below.