Good news for Lamar Odom.
The NBA player has been released from the hospital and has been transferred to a private facility, Odom's aunt JaNean Mercer confirms to ET.
Lamar left Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles earlier this week, following months of recovery from being found unconscious in a Nevada brothel last October.
WATCH: Khloe Kardashian on Lamar Odom’s Recovery: 'I'm So Proud of His Strength'
"It is with extreme gratitude and appreciation to all of you around the world who have prayed without ceasing for Lamar, that we announce his transition to the next stage of his miraculous recovery at a new facility," Mercer said in a statement to ET. "Lamar continues to make remarkable strides and we are asking that you continue to respect our privacy. Again we thank you all greatly, your support has been paramount in helping to uplift us during these past few difficult months."
Khloe Kardashian gave a positive update on her estranged husband's recovery to ET, Thursday night, saying that Lamar would be released "hopefully soon."
"He's definitely doing better and better every day which I'm so grateful for," the 31-year-old reality star added. "He's fighting really hard and I'm really proud of him for that fight and his will to want to get better."
WATCH: Lamar Odom's Hospital Bills Estimated to Be 'in the Millions,' But Who Is Paying?
Lamar was moved from Las Vegas to L.A. in October to be closer to home during his recovery, which has had many ups and downs, and Khloe has been by his side for much of the way. In November, she told ET still had "a lot of other issues to deal with."
"He's doing better every day, for sure, which is a blessing, but it’s going to be a long road and he has to walk that road," she shared. "It's going to be a long time."
WATCH: Lamar Odom's Son Shares First Picture of NBA Star Since Hospitalization
On New Year's Eve, Lamar's son, Lamar Jr., shared the first photo of his dad since the basketball pro began his recovery.
Watch the video below.