Whoopi Goldberg and Kevin Hart Among Stars to Present at Oscars
Not everyone is boycotting this year's Academy Awards.
While a number of celebrities have announced that they will not attend or watch the Oscars due to the lack of diversity within the acting categories, the awards show announced on Thursday that 10 more stars have been confirmed to either present or perform at the annual event.
WATCH: Whoopi Goldberg Slams Oscars Boycott -- It Pisses Me Off!
Previous Oscar winners Whoopi Goldberg, Benicio Del Toro and Charlize Theron will take part in Hollywood's biggest night on Sunday, Feb. 28, along with Tina Fey, Kevin Hart, Pharrell Williams and The Weeknd.
Earlier this month, Goldberg expressed on The View that she is against boycotting the awards show. "It's not that the problem is that the people who are nominated are too white. They're not looking at a movie and saying, 'Oh, that's very white. I'm not going to nominate that black movie,'" she explained. "They're not sitting there like that! What the problem is, the people who can be helping to make movies that have blacks and Latinos and women and all that -- that movie doesn't come to you. Because the idea is that there's no place for black movies."
Sam Smith and Lady Gaga -- who are both nominated for Best Original Song in a Motion Picture -- are also scheduled to participate in the ceremony, as well as The Big Short's Ryan Gosling and Room star Jacob Tremblay. Both films are up for Best Picture.
WATCH: A Comprehensive List of Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out About the Lack of Diversity at the Oscars
Another celebrity who isn't stepping down from his post at the Oscars is host Chris Rock. Academy Awards producer Reginald Hudlin exclusively told ET that the comedian is "hard at work" on his monologue.
"As things got a little provocative and exciting, he said, 'I'm throwing out the show I wrote and writing a new show,'" Hudlin revealed. "He's that brilliant, and I have 1000 percent confidence that he will deliver something that people will be talking about for weeks."
Rock's rep responded to those remarks, telling ET in a statement, "Regarding Reggie Hudlin's comments about Chris Rock's Oscar hosting duties, neither he nor anyone else speaks for Chris. Chris has made no decisions about the content of the show. All will be revealed on Feb. 28."