It's the Big Game! The something-or-anothers are playing the whozitswhatsits! Gooo sports!
Really, our reasons for tuning into the Super Bowl each year are twofold: 1. There's always the chance of a Beyoncé cameo. (This year, it's confirmed!) 2. The commercials. And while we love a Clydesdale as much as the next person, our favorite ads are when celebrities get sexual to shill products.
Without further ado, here are the six hottest Super Bowl commercial of all time:
6. Ryan Reynolds for Hyundai: The "Ryanville" ad is actually from this year -- nowadays, we don't even have to wait until Super Bowl Sunday to see the Super Bowl commercials -- and though it is lacking quality Ryan Reynolds shirtlessness, it more than makes up for it in Ryan Reynolds quantity.
5. Cindy Crawford for Pepsi: We don't know if this was the original sexy Super Bowl commercial, but we do know that the most famous supermodel in the world strutting out of a Lamborghini in a pair of daisy dukes more than holds up two decades later.
4. Megan Fox for Motorola: So Motoblur never *really* caught on, but we still remember the cell phone company's 2010 Super Bowl spot that featured the Transformers star naked in the bathtub and a not-at-all subtle reference to masturbation.
3. Kim Kardashian for Skechers: The 2011 commercial features a lot -- like, a looooooot -- of the reality star sweating and rubbing herself and gratuitously showing off her famous derriere, but really not many shots of the shoes. We think it's a shoe commercial, at least.
2. Kate Upton for Carl's Jr.: We're still a little speechless over the model's 2012 fast food spot. What can you say, except that Carl's Jr. knows what they're doing -- it's basically just 55 seconds worth of Upton doing a striptease for a cheeseburger.
1. Scarlett Johansson for SodaStream: The 2014 commercial was infamously banned from airing during the Super Bowl...but not because it was too sexy. The actress sensually sips her DIY soda, but she is fully clothed while doing so. So, how did it end up at No. 1? C'mon, it's Scarlett Johansson.
Bonus: Britney Spears' "Joy of Pepsi" commercial! The greatest Super Bowl commercial ever!
Plus, ET broke down all the Super Bowl superlatives before the big game on Sunday, like, which team is more superstitious? And is Peyton Manning or Cam Newton the bigger prankster? Find out below.