Dr. Luke is firing back at a report calling his future at Sony Music into question.
In a statement to ET, representatives for the 42-year-old producer – real name: Lukasz Gottwald – deny a report from The Wrap claiming that Sony Music is preparing to drop him from its roster amid legal turmoil involving Kesha.
"This is not true. Luke has an excellent relationship with Sony," Luke's attorney said in a statement. "His representatives are in regular contact with executives at the highest levels at Sony and this has never come up."
Meanwhile, a representative for Sony had no comment on the report when approached by ET.
The Wrap's story relies on anonymous sources, claiming that Sony is preparing to cut ties with Dr. Luke one year before his contract is set to expire due to the drama surrounding an ongoing legal battle between Dr. Luke and Kesha. Dr. Luke heads up Kemosabe Records, the label to which Kesha is signed, which is owned by Sony Music. In addition to Kesha, Kemosabe is also home to artists including Becky G, Juicy J and Lunchmoney Lewis.
WATCH: Kesha Sings for Her Fans Amid Dr. Luke Legal Turmoil
Earlier on Wednesday, Lady Gaga took Sony to task on Twitter while sharing a link to The Wrap’s report.
"Do the right thing @sony #PeopleOverProfit," Gaga tweeted.
The bombshell allegation comes just two days before a group of Kesha supporters were expected to march on Sony's New York City headquarters, delivering petitions signed by more than 400,000 people that urge the label to release the singer from her contract.
WATCH: Everything You Need to Know about Kesha and Dr. Luke's Ongoing Legal Battle
Kesha sued Dr. Luke in October 2014, accusing him of drugging and raping her more than a decade earlier and continuing to abuse her both physically and emotionally over the years. Dr. Luke has denied all wrongdoing, and filed a countersuit accusing Kesha of attempting to "extort" him into releasing her from her contract.
Last month, a New York Supreme Court judge denied Kesha's request to be let out of her contract with Sony Music, citing a lack of evidence to corroborate Kesha's claims of abuse and sexual assault.
As fans and A-list celebrities -- including Gaga, Adele, Taylor Swift,Kelly Clarkson and more -- have come out in support of the #FreeKesha movement, a lawyer for Sony told the New York Times that the company had no control to end Kesha's contract with Dr. Luke.
"Sony has made it possible for Kesha to record without any connection, involvement or interaction with Luke whatsoever, but Sony is not in a position to terminate the contractual relationship between Luke and Kesha."
He explained that while Dr. Luke's Kemosabe Records is a subsidiary of Sony, Kesha is actually signed through a separate deal with Dr. Luke's production company, Kasz Money Inc.
"Sony is doing everything it can to support the artist in these circumstances, but is legally unable to terminate the contract to which it is not a party," he clarified.
WATCH: Dr. Luke Fires Back at #FreeKesha Movement: 'She Was Like My Little Sister'
Attorneys for both Kesha and Dr. Luke are currently engaged in the discovery period of their legal battle, collecting evidence for trial.
If there are no delays, the plaintiff will be able to file a document on Feb. 28, 2017 requesting to have a trial date set by a judge -- though the actual trial date could be set for months later.
In lieu of going to trial, it's possible that Kesha and Dr. Luke could decide to settle out of court sooner in an effort to minimize damage to the former's career and the latter's reputation.
READ: Kesha Posts Emotional Letter to Fans - 'This Is About Being Free From My Abuser'