There are so many things we'll miss about
American Idol, but at the top of our list is having Jennifer Lopez on our TVs every week.
The pop diva joined the singing competition during the 10th season and only sat out one season since then -- the infamous
Mariah Carey-Nicki Minaj cycle. As the show comes to an end, we're looking back on J.Lo's 19 best Idol moments, from chic ensembles to emotional moments to epic performances.
WATCH: Jennifer Lopez Says Leonardo DiCaprio Was a 'Great Sport' About 'Carpool Karaoke' Prank
1. This blinged-out red number that might be the hottest thing J.Lo ever wore.
2. How excited she got when Kanye West name-dropped her during his "audition."
3. Her performance of "Feel the Light" that was out of this world -- literally.
4. When she slow-danced with a contestant with Keith Urban playing guitar and Harry Connick, Jr. on piano.
5. This glittery gold mini that's only out-fierced by J.Lo's fiiiiiiiiiiierce pose.
LISTEN: Jennifer Lopez Previews New Single 'I Ain't Your Mama' -- Listen!
6. Every time she danced in her judge's chair.
7. And every single time she whipped her hair.
Because nobody whips their hair like Jennifer Lopez.
8. When she brought the house down with her performance of "I Luh Ya Papi."
9. This sexy little black dress that put all other little black dresses to shame.
10. Only to turn around and also pull off this adorably school girlish frock.
EXCLUSIVE: Casper Smart Dishes on Making His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Work
11. When she cried after making a homeless contestant's dream come true.
12. When she cried while a sweet little girl sang "Let It Go" from
13. And her emotional reaction to a contestant's history of domestic violence.
14. When she acted out a soap opera scene with a contestant, dramatic slap and all.
15. The adorable faces she makes, best of all whenever she stuck her tongue out at whomever.
Guaranteed GIF-worthy, every time.
PHOTOS: Check Out the 16 Most Successful 'American Idol' Alum
16. When she coined the term "goosies." And used it over and over and over again.
17. Her flawless performance of "Live It Up" with Pitbull that was basically peak J.Lo.
18. This leather look that accents Jenny from the Block's best ass...ets.
19. And whatever is happening here.
Viva la J.Lo! We'll miss
American Idol and we'll miss you.
Now, find out why Lopez says she sometimes feels "chunky" in the video below.