The man accused of stalking Kendall Jenner received mixed news in court on Monday.
Shavaughn McKenzie was found guilty on one misdemeanor count of trespassing, but acquitted on one count of stalking for the incident that occured at the 20-year-old model's home on Aug. 14, ET has learned.
WATCH: Kendall Jenner Testifies Against Alleged Stalker, Judge Grants 5-Year Restraining Order Extension
The 25-year-old man’s attorney argued that when he encountered Jenner, his intentions were only to talk to her, and he had no malicious intent or desire to scare the reality star.
As ET previously reported, Jenner claimed the incident occurred after she returned home from dinner with rapper Tyler, the Creator, and her friend Hailey Baldwin. She said McKenzie followed her after she opened the gate to her private $6.5 million residence -- prompting her to call 911.
WATCH: Kendall Jenner Granted Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
"I've never been so scared in my life," Jenner told the judge and jury in court earlier this month. "I was terrified. I was literally traumatized."
"I definitely don't feel safe in my own house anymore," she added.
Watch the video below.