Bill O'Reilly Out at Fox News After Sexual Harassment Claims
By Antoinette Bueno
This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Bill O'Reilly Fired From Fox News After Sexual Harassment Claims
Vanessa Hudgens Gets Engaged to MLB Player Cole Tucker
Amy Robach and Her Estranged Husband Spotted Together Amid T.J. …
'East New York’s Amanda Warren Explains How Her Own Fiancé Train…
T.J. Holmes and Amy Robach's ABC Fates Unknown as Workplace Inve…
Gordon Ramsay's Fish & Chips: Inside the Chef's New Times Square…
Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders 'Spending a Lot of Time Toge…
What Selena Gomez and Drew Taggart Are Bonding Over in Budding R…
Bonnie Bartlett Recalls Past Open Marriage With 'Boy Meets World…
Hailey Bieber Debuts New Short Bob Hairstyle
Angela Bassett's Full Critics Choice Awards Backstage Interview
Willie Geist Says Al Roker’s 'the Heart and Soul' of 'Today' Fol…
Jeremy Allen White on Blacking Out During Golden Globe Win (Excl…
Anne Hathaway’s Dancing Queen Moment Goes Viral at Paris Fashion…
Pete Davidson and Chase Sui Wonders Kiss During Amusement Park D…
Lisa Marie Presley's Death: 911 Call Reveals Distressing Scene B…
Tom Hanks Clarifies 'Nepo Baby’ Comments and Praises Children as…
Jessica Simpson Recalls Secret Romance With 'Massive Movie Star'
Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson Celebrate Son Truman Joining the ‘Fami…
Bill O'Reilly will no longer appear on the Fox News Channel.
In a statement on Wednesday, 21st Century Fox announced that the 67-year-old political commentator will not be returning to the channel, after multiple settlements involving sexual harassment allegations against him were recently disclosed. O'Reilly has denied the allegations against him.
"After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel," the statement reads.
O'Reilly has been off the air since April 12, and was originally scheduled to return to his highly rated show, The O'Reilly Factor, on Monday, after what he said was a pre-planned vacation. The longtime anchor has been under fire recently, following aNew York Timesreport earlier this month that he and the company reached settlements with five women who had complained about sexual harassment or other inappropriate behavior by him -- totaling about $13 million -- which caused advertisers to pull out of the show.
O'Reilly had been an anchor at Fox News since 1996.
Beginning Monday, April 24, Tucker Carlson Tonight will take over O'Reilly's 8 p.m. timeslot.