The Masked Singer returned Wednesday night for another evening of mystery, music and, this week, magic! ET followed along throughout the wild and wacky one-hour episode to break down all the craziest moments, best performances, and most revealing clues -- which will be delivered with the help of a magic lamp!
Group C hit the stage once again tonight, and fans got a chance to see the group's four remaining costumed contestants sing their hearts out -- and share some revealing clues about their secret identities -- in a battle for their spot in the Group C Finals!
Everyone's favorite panel of celebrity "detectives" -- including Robin Thicke, Nicole Scherzinger, Ken Jeong, and Jenny McCarthy -- tried their best to guess the singers' secret identities, as fans at home kept their eyes peeled for all the smallest and most revealing hints.
The fun kicked off at 8 p.m. ET/PT on Fox, and you can follow along with ET in our Live Blog, below:
And Squiggly Monster Is...
As it turns out, the panelists were spot on this week!
Squiggly Monster reveals himself to be none other than Bob Saget!
"What you guys do here is why I wanted to do this. Because, you know, we're all going through a tough time. I get to be part of your joy. And it's needed so bad," Bob shares.
When asked what was the best part of being Squiggly Monster, Bob jokes, "Taking it off."
The comic then closes out the show with an unmasked encore of "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction."
Before unmasking, Nick reveals the panelists' First Impression guesses, and gets their final guesses.
Jenny's First Impression Guess & Final Guess: Bob Saget
Robin's First Impression Guess & Final Guess: Bob Saget
Ken's First Impression Guess: Fabio Ken's Final Guess: Bob Saget
Nicole's First Impression Guess: "One of the Ying Yang Twins." Nicole's Final Guess: Gary Cole
Wayne's Final Guess: Bob Saget
Who Is Going Home?
As always, there's a commercial break to increase tension, but after the cliffhanger ad break, Nick reveals that the costumed contestant going home is...
It makes sense, although I personally would have chosen The Broccoli to go home.
The Jellyfish Goes Crazy
The Jellyfish brings some waterworks to the night, singing an emotional cover of Patsy Cline's "Crazy" that starts with her standing next to a window that's being battered by rain.
The number is beautiful, emotional and showed a whole new side of her vocal power that amazes the judges.
"I'm so floored by you," Wayne says. "I know from being in that experience, if you keep evolving, there's no doubt that we will not be seeing you at the end of this show - winning the competition."
Magic Lamp Clue: A stuffed tiger.
"If you can earn your stripes and pounce on this clue?" The Jellyfish asks, before giving a seductive growl.
Robin thinks it's Sofia Richie.
Ken thinks it's Lana Condor.
Wayne suggests it's Halle Bailey or Jamie Lynn Spears.
The Jellyfish -- NEW CLUES!!
- Says, "I' usually the best at what I do. Also, I'm here without the people who pick me up when I fall. My family."
- We Jellyfish getting off a boat with her parents. The ship is called the USS Big Bird.
- Says her dad, "Papa Jelly" helped her "engineer my career."
- We see them doing Yoga.
- She says that her dad would get her up at 3am and take her to gigs.
- We see a random shot of her playing with a light saber and knocking over a box of cereal.
Squiggly Monster Can't Be Satisfied
The Squiggly Monster is definitely not a professional singer, but he's still a lot of fun.
He sings "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" by the Rolling Stones, and the whole performance has a Las Vegas theme -- complete with dancing dice.
It makes no sense, but then again, when has sense ever mattered on this show?
Magic Lamp Clue: Big teddy bear.
"I'm here to bear it all and this starts with this very cuddly clue," Squiggly Monster shares.
Jenny says it's Ted Danson.
Robin says it's David Hasselhoff.
Ken thinks it's Al Gore, and then Wayne agrees, again!
As a bonus clue, Squiggly Monster gives Nick a top hat covered in googly eyes, and then answers a fan-submitted question about whether or not he's married.
"Oh yes, I'm married. But Nick, I never got your wedding gift," he shares.
Sqiggly Monster -- NEW CLUES!!
- We see him behind the desk in the oval office.
- Says, "I have to report and inconvenient truth. While I have a colorful exterior, there's more than meets the eyes."
- Says, "As a Little Squiggle, I was bullied for being different. And I was struck, over and over, by a barrage of tragedies.
- Says, "I found that laughter was my best medicine."
- We see a lot of references to people getting hurt, and what seems like America's Funniest Home Video references.
- Lots of political references.
- Says, "Our time on this Green earth is too short not to embrace the silly daily."
- We see him with two other Men in Black and taking care of a baby.
The Broccoli Says 'Hello' In a Big Way
The Broccoli definitely has the voice of an older man, and one who is likely an actor and not a professional singer, but it's certainly a lot of fun.
The Broccoli sings a heartfelt cover of "Hello" by Lionel Richie and the passion in her performance impressed all the judges.
Magic Lamp Clue: A roulette wheel.
"Take this clue for a spin, and you may land on my identity if you're lucky," The Broccoli offers.
Nicole suggests Wayne Newton.
Ken wants it to be Martin Short, and shockingly Wayne agrees.
Jenny thinks it could be Jason Alexander.
The Broccoli -- NEW CLUES!!
- They make a reference to "Food Fellas."
- Says, "I dreamed of being a super food who enriched people's lives."
- The Broccoli goes to Copacabana for a meeting with "the Big Cheese."
- We see a string of numbers: 3-7-2-6-5
- He's on a peer next to a big boat.
- He makes a Hawaiian pizza in a pizza oven and says, "I made something special, but even I couldn't have imagined the classic I created."
The Mushroom Turns Back Time
Once again proving himself to be one of the best vocalists of Group C, The Mushroom hits the stage to deliver a soulful rendition of "If I Could Turn Back Time" by Cher.
Backed by legitimately baffling and unsettling orange dancers (in inexplicable and unidentifiable costumes) The Mushroom wows with a drawn out high note that wows the panel.
"Mushroom, I think you might be unbeatable," Jenny marvels.
"You know what you are doing, and you're confident," Wayne adds.
Magic Lamp Clue: A red Jell-o brain.
"A mind is a terrible thing to waste, but it makes for a pretty sweet clue," The Mushroom shares.
This clue leads to one of the grosses moments of the season when Nick takes a bite of the brain, but then quickly says it tastes like "strawberry."
Ken says it could be Donald Glover.
Nicole thinks it could be Adam Lambert.
Wayne suggests it could be Jaden Smith.
The Mushroom -- NEW CLUES!!
- Goes to "North Spore High School"
- We see a note book with a picture of a stag and a picture of The Kangaroo (from season 3).
- Says, "Even as a young shroom, I often felt like I was off beat. I felt like I didn't belong anywhere."
- Lots of Mean Girl references
- Has a tray of two Black Beetles.
- Says, "Once I embraced being a nerd, an outcast, I could proudly share my unique gifts."
- Says, "My weirdness has led me here, and it's time to fetch the Golden Mask."
Introducing Mr. TV
Ah! There's going to be a guest panelist tonight, and he's getting the same introduction treatment that Joel McHale got a few weeks ago.
Nick introduces a "new character" named Mr. TV -- and a man in a shiny suit with a television for a head comes out from backstage.
Mr. TV hits the stage and delivers a performance of Memories by Maroon 5, that legit kills -- and then reveals himself to be Wayne Brady!
As the winner of Masked Singer season 2, it'll be honestly interesting to see how he feels about this group of performers.
Tonight Is Magical!
So tonight's theme is apparently something to do with a magic lamp?
They are going hard for this magic and mystery theme, and it looks like that's how we're going to be getting tonight's bonus clues.
I'm just glad Nick isn't dressed like a genie! Actually, he's in a surprisingly stylish pink animal print suit and looks fantastic! This might be the best outfit Nick has rocked all season.
If you're trying to crack the mystery of the costumed contestants like the rest of America, check out our running list of spoilers, hints and best guesses, where we break down all the clue packages and make wild (surprisingly accurate) predictions about the singers' secret identities.