This former Heroes star portrays country music star Juliette Barnes on ABC's hit musical drama Nashville. Here are five things you probably don't know about Hayden Panettiere.
1. Started doing commercials as a toddler and was cast as a regular on the soap opera One Life to Live when she was just 4 1/2 years old.
RELATED: Hayden Panettiere Confirms Engagement On TV
2. Shortly after moving to Los Angeles, she struck up a friendship with Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter Rumer. "I stole my pink belly-button ring from Rumer," she told People magazine.
3. Was originally cast to play Jodie Foster's daughter in the 2002 film Panic Room, but was later replaced by Kristen Stewart.
VIDEO: Hayden Panettiere on Baring All for Nashville
4. After learning to ride zebras during the filming of Racing Stripes in South Africa in 2005, she chose to stay in the country to complete her freshman year of high school.
5. Is engaged to boxer Wladimir Klitschko, a political activist is his home country of Ukraine who is also the brother of Ukrainian opposition leader Vitali Klitschko.
VIDEO: Nashville Exclusive: The Stella Sisters Sing!