Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting has a bubbly personality and is even more fun-loving when it comes to social media! Most recently she’s shared a slew of photos on Instagram from the surprise party she threw for her husband of six months Ryan Sweeting, and now we’re breaking down her six funniest tweets in 2014!
1. When watching the Olympics back in February, it wasn't the sports that kept her interest, it was the clever words the commentators used when covering figure skating.
2. In June, the 28-year-old couldn't help but share her excitement with the Twitter-verse when she was asked to whip out her ID when buying a drink.
3. The Big Bang Theory star might not have attended the Academy Awards this year, but she was watching. Specifically, she had her eye on one Oscar winners hair.
4. The actress also got candid about her emotions while watching Shark Tank in May.
5. Kaley seems to love herself some TV because she also wrote about her first impressions on the ladies vying for Juan Pablo’s heart on The Bachelor.
6. And last but not least, she couldn't seem to get enough of Bruno Mars halftime performance at the Super Bowl.
Check out the video above to see an inside look at her birthday surprise for her husband Ryan Sweeting!