Talk about a hot seat.
Oscar winner Jane Fonda was snapped hitting the town while carrying a chair that has Ryan Gosling's face on it.
Ryan Gosling in a Loin Cloth Wins #TBT
First off, whoever came up with this chair deserves a medal. Ryan Gosling chair is the best thing. No matter who you are, guy or girl, we can probably all agree that the guy from Drive and The Notebook should have his face on all the chairs. But we wanted to know why this is the perfect chair for Jane Fonda specifically.
Can't think of a reason? Hey girl, here's eleven reasons Jane Fonda has a Ryan Gosling chair.
1. To match her Ryan Gosling couch.
2. The best chairs are sturdy, strong, silent types.
3. To have heated seats without running up the energy bill.
9 Reasons Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling Are Awesome Together
4. To make Eva Mendes' chair jealous.
5. Reminder to check if Lars and the Real Girl is on Netflix Instant.
Ryan Gosling's Sexiest Roles
6. So Ryan Gosling knows he always has a seat in the Fonda household.
7. Because having a Cher chair would just be ridiculous.
8. It was a gift from someone who is obviously the best gift giver ever.
9. It's the sexiest way to tame lions.
10. It had the best lumbar emotional support.
11. For her upcoming Netflix series Grace and Frankie. (Okay, mercy street... this is the real reason, but aren't the other ones more fun?)
You can catch Gracie and Frankie on Netflix sometime next year.
Can you believe it's been over 10 years since The Notebook came out? Time flies when you're scrolling through Hey Girl memes! Watch the video below to relive Gosling's decade-long ascent into the all-American ladies man.