Is A Fourth 'Dancing With The Stars' Judge Coming to the Panel?
By Sarah Flanigan
Julianne Hough has guest judged ABC’s Dancing With The Stars for two seasons in a row. But … is she going to be taking on the gig full time in season 19?
Well, according to a report by TMZ, that answer is yes. The 26-year-old is reportedly in talks to join Bruno Tonioli, Len Goodman, and Carrie Ann Inaba on the judges panel this season.
ET reached out to ABC, who said they do not comment on casting.
The pro-dancer first left the show back in 2009 to pursue a career in acting. While she was certainly a fan favorite on the reality competition show, we’re rounding up a few of her best acting moments.
1. This adorable smooch with Josh Duhamel in Safe Haven.
2. And this 1980’s-inspired lip-lock with Diego Boneta.
3. That time she and Diego also took over the photo booth like a pro in Rock of Ages.
4. Hairspray. Lots of hairspray.
5. This super sweet scene with Cobie Smoulders in Safe Haven.
6. When she put on sunglasses like it was her job in Footloose.
7. Last but not least, that time she made us almost believe that we could get a guy as hot as Kenny Wormald if we could just dance like this.
The new season of Dancing With The Stars begins September 15th. Check out the video above to learn more about Julianne’s possible permanent return to the ballroom.