It's business as usual for the Kardashian-Jenner clan.
Despite reports claiming that filming of Keeping Up With the Kardashians is at a standstill following Kanye West's hospitalization last week, two sources tell ET that the reality show is still up and running.
EXCLUSIVE: Kim Kardashian 'Terrified' After Kanye West's Hospitalization -- He 'Hasn't Been Himself in a While'
"Keeping Up With the Kardashians is currently in production and has not been halted," a spokesperson for E! says in a statement.
Another source close to the production of KUWTK further confirms that the reality show "is still filming" and "with the entire family."
WATCH: Kanye West's Difficult 2016 -- A Timeline From 'Life of Pablo' to Kim Kardashian's Robbery to His Breakdown
KUWTK did, however, halt production last month for a few weeks after Kim was robbed at gunpoint in Paris, France. A source recently told ET that the robbery greatly affected Kanye, who has been at UCLA Medical Center since Nov. 21.
Prior to his hospitalization, the source now suggests that the 39-year-old rapper had suffered from "severe paranoia" and "hallucinations" brought on by a "lack of sleep" associated with his intense workload, and the stress from Kim's horrifying incident. "He pushed himself too much,"the source said. "The Paris incident unsettled everyone, [but it] unsettled him the most. He had this anxiety that everyone around him was trying to get him."
EXCLUSIVE: Kanye West Still Hospitalized and Undiagnosed, Kim Kardashian Remains 'by His Side 24/7'
Reporting by Brendon Geoffrion.