8 Times Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman Were Friendship Goals
There comes a time in almost every person’s life when you meet someone and just know that you were meant to be friends. The bond is effortless -- and all evidence points to Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman having one of those friendships. Ever since these two co-produced and starred on the HBO series Big Little Lies, they’ve been virtually inseparable and the rest of us have had major friendship envy. While we count down the days until we can return to Monterey (fingers crossed for 2019), let’s take a look at some of Reese and Nicole’s best gal-pal moments.
1. When they were the most gorgeous pair of blonde-headed beauties we’ve ever seen.
These two really clean up well, don’t they? Not only are they friend goals, but also beauty goals.
2. When they upped their cool factor exponentially by adding Laura Dern to their squad.
If only we could all look this cool while giving the Fonzie thumbs up.
3. When Reese presented her “beautiful, soulful, talented friend” with the Tribute Honor at the Gotham Awards.
I’m not crying, you’re crying.
4. And then bragged about her on Instagram even more.
Fun fact: Reese is 5’1” and Nicole is 5’11” -- even with heels on, Reese has a pretty hard time catching up.
5. When Big Little Lies stole the show at the 2017 Emmy Awards.
Nicole took home the award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or a Movie and the series won Outstanding Limited Series, just to name a few.
6. When they never missed each other’s birthdays.
Could these two be any more perfect?
7. When they worked together to secure a second season of Big Little Lies.
We’re all very impatiently waiting to return to Monterey.
8. When they added Meryl Streep to the Big Little Lies family.
And thus made it even more spectacular than it already was (if that’s even possible).