Busy Philipps had a rough morning at the emergency room.
The Vice Principals star took to social media to share a crazy story about how she sunburned her eyes. In her Instagram Stories on Monday night, Philipps explained how she couldn't open her eyes and felt like there were "shards of glass" in them while out to dinner after a photo shoot. Taking suggestions from fans on how to feel better, she explained that nothing was helping.
Then on Tuesday, she went to the ER where they told her she suffered from photokeratitis, a condition that happens when ultraviolet rays affect the corneas of the eyes.
"I'M FINE! This is just my vibe, guys! Gonna tell you the whole story on this week's @nodocspodcast but spent last night at Cedars after I couldn't sleep because it felt like there were shards of glass in both my eyes," she wrote on Instagram alongside picture of herself in the hospital bed. "I have Photo Keratitis from bright lights/sun exposure! WHO EVEN KNEW THAT WAS A THING?"
She also updated her fans on Instagram Stories after leaving the doctor's office and joked about her "sunburned eyeballs."
“I sunburned my eyes from my photo shoot today,” she said while in the car and wearing sunglasses. “I was just saying though it’s so on-brand I get one big magazine cover and I do one photo shoot and I burn my eyeballs."
It seems as though Philipps has had a rough week. Additionally, on Sunday, she was also suffering from an allergy that gave her a rash under her eyes.
For more on Philipps, watch below.
Busy Philipps Rips Quentin Tarantino After Resurfaced Roman Polanski Comments
Busy Philipps Shares Somber Photo of Michelle Williams 10 Years After Heath Ledger's Death
Busy Philipps' Daughter Dressed Up as Her Mom for Halloween -- and It Is Spot On