8. Please don’t hurt our Chris Pratt, Indominus Rex! CHRIS PRATT, BE SAFE.
9. That’s just the tip of the dinosaur iceberg too. In this trailer, we see the Mosasaur again -- which is technically not a dinosaur, but is awesome and eating a great white shark and probably pissed it has to play Shamu.
10. And there are tons of pterodactyl. A.K.A. the best part of Jurassic Park 3 (but hopefully without all the other parts of Jurassic Park 3 that were...not the best).
11. Looks like it’s the pterodactyls who actually inherit the earth. #LikeAGirl
12. The trailer doesn’t have room to fit all the dinosaurs that are going to be in the movie though. Did you see a T-Rex? No, you did not. But a Tyrannosaurus Rex will be in the movie. The same one from the first movie.
13. Which is a good transition into THE CALLBACKS.
14. Yes, Jurassic World, we will watch you. We will watch you so hard.
Jurassic World hits theaters June 12. Plus, here's the complete list of the most talked about celebs -- Chris Pratt included! -- on Tumblr this week: