ET was there for all the biggest movies of the '90s, and we're bringing you the best behind-the-scenes moments.
WATCH: On the Sets of 10 '80s Movies That Launched Tom Cruise, Kevin Bacon & More!
1. Romeo + Juliet (1996): Leonardo DiCaprio was 21 when he starred opposite a 16-year-old Claire Danes in Baz Luhrmann's modern update to Shakespeare's famous play. Even back then DiCaprio knew that marriage wasn't for him. "For me to get married now would take a lot," DiCaprio told ET. "Marriage wouldn't even be in my realm."
2. Sleepless in Seattle (1993): Tom Hanks and Rob Reiner got their groove on while serenading our crew with the Entertainment Tonight theme song on set in 1992. This was before Hanks' Oscar wins for Philadelphia and Forrest Gump, and he was stoked just to be featured on our show. "Look!" he said. "We're going to be on Entertainment Tonight!"
3. Pulp Fiction (1994): John Travolta's career was relaunched by Quentin Tarantino's cult classic, in which he plays a hitman. "We're about to knock off a few people upstairs," he told ET during our set visit. "I'm serious!"
4. Men In Black (1997): Will Smith joked with ET about his alien gadgets in the film that launched the lucrative franchise. "This is an intergalactic space molecular air-dispersing hair dryer," Smith said.
WATCH: This 21-Year-Old Bartender Looks Exactly Like Leonardo DiCaprio
5. Selena (1997): ET met with Jennifer Lopez before she discovered one of her biggest talents. "I'll be lip syncing the whole time," Lopez admitted. "I'm not a singer. I haven't performed as a singer. I'm a dancer."
6. Speed (1994): Sandra Bullock became a star when audiences held their collective breath, watching her drive a speeding bus, but Bullock left the real driving to a professional. "They have a guy right back here or up there depending on what the shot is," Bullock said.
7. Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994): Jim Carrey entertained ET on the set of the comedy that made him a household name, in which he starred alongside a relatively unknown Courteney Cox. "Love interest," Carrey whispered to his leading lady.
8. Scream (1996): Cox was a bonafide star two years later on the set of Scream, where she met her future husband, David Arquette. "If David Arquette is working, you don't have to do anything," Cox gushed. "You just sit back and watch." The former couple divorced in 2013.
PICS: Favorite TV, Movie and Music Reunions
9. Hackers (1995): Angelina Jolie was a little shaky on the skateboard when we caught up with her on set in 1994. "You'll see me fall in about five minutes," Jolie said. We saw her fall in love with co-star Johnny Lee Miller, whom she wed in 1996. The former couple divorced in 1999.
10. There's Something About Mary (1998): Cameron Diaz had been dating co-star Matt Dillon for two years by the time they started filming the hit comedy. "Basically with Matt and I, we enjoy each other," Diaz said at the time. "There's no pressure that he puts on me, or I put on him for that next step." Unfortunately, that "next step" was breaking up, which they did shortly after the film wrapped.