Watch out Oprah -- Gwyneth Paltrow just unveiled her own annual holiday gift guide, and not surprisingly, a few of the items are uniquely "Goop" -- meaning not exactly practical, and completely out of our price range.
Luckily, we saved you the trouble of browsing the lengthy list by listing the 10 most eyebrow-raising finds below. Read on to find out what made the cut.
10. Hermes Deck of Cards ($105) -- Yes, even Gwyneth's playing cards are designer.
9. George Jensen Double Candle Holder ($725) -- Not your average stainless steel.
8. Kimberly McDonald Geode Paperweight ($175) -- Because your paperweight really needs a geode in it.
7. Malle W. Trousseau Kitchen Set ($5,800) -- Isn't this more like the cost of renovating your entire kitchen?
6. Bespoke Global "Old School" Leather Football ($130) -- Gwyneth is all about the monogrammed items this year, including this leather football that can be monogrammed with a logo or initials -- because that's what the guy in your life really wants -- a football with his initials on it.
5. Hillier Paperclip Necklaces ($1,624) -- So a necklace shaped to look like a cheap paperclip costs well over a grand?
4. Seletti 'Vegaz' Light-Up Letter Tabletop Ornament ($512.50 -- $637.50) -- Decorating your room Vegas-style cheesy just got a whole lot more expensive.
3. Bespoke Home Monogrammed Linens Set ($1,209) -- Do not wipe your mouths with these.
2. Olivia Von Halle Silk PJs monogrammed with three 3 letters ($1,093.50) -- These better be the comfiest pajamas ever.
1. 72 Editions Neon Pink Slingshot ($120) -- Clearly not the most expensive item on the list, but a pink slingshot?! Seriously?!