EXCLUSIVE: Ryder Cherry Leaves the Love Ranch Following Interviews About Lamar Odom

This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.

If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.

Ryder Cherry has galloped away from the Love Ranch.

A source tells ET that Cherry has left the legal brothel in Crystal, Nevada, after doing interviews with ESPN and The National Enquirer from a bedroom on the property.

WATCH: Lamar Odom Comes Out of Coma, Speaks to Khloe Kardashian

The ranch helped arrange the interviews, which started around 2 a.m. PT on Friday. It is believed that after the interviews were over, Crystal left sometime before 5 a.m.

Cherry's whereabouts are unknown, while Monica Monroe, the second woman Lamar Odom handpicked during his four-day stay at the Love Ranch, is currently with family in San Francisco.

"She's gone from the ranch and has no plans whatsoever to go back there," another source tells ET about Cherry.


The legal brothel, located about 80 miles northwest of Las Vegas, has been receiving numerous phone calls that range from curious inquiries requesting reservations for the suite Odom was staying in to death threats. Unmarked patrol cars are now keeping an eye on the ranch after several suspicious vehicles were spotted loitering on the brothel's premises.

Business at the Love Ranch had been nearly non-existent following Odom's health crisis, with no one staying at the property until one "party" was held Friday morning.

NEWS: Lamar Odom's Ex Tweets After He Comes Out of Coma

Monroe and Cherry were the two women who found Odom unconscious in his suite on Tuesday.

The former NBA pro was placed in a medically induced coma at Sunrise Hospital in Las Vegas on Wednesday after suffering from a heart attack and organ failure. Odom was also put on dialysis and given a ventilator and breathing tube, though there have been signs of improvement since he woke up on Friday.

Odom's estranged wife, Khloe Kardahsian, has been by his bedside since Tuesday, and his ex-girlfriend, Liza Morales, and their two children, Destiny and Lamar Jr., flew to Vegas from New York City on Wednesday.

On Friday, Odom came out of the coma. He briefly spoke to Kardashian, though he fell in and out of sleep throughout the day.

"The TRUTH is God is good. All the time. Continued prayers for my children and their father. Thank you for the support and well wishes," Morales tweeted.

WATCH: Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom: A Timeline of Their Relationship

The 35-year-old basketball player initially arrived at the ranch on Oct. 10. According to the ranch's owner, Dennis Hof, Odom "was in a great mood" and paid $75,000 for his four-day stay at the brothel. According to an itemized receipt obtained by ET, Odom was charged by four women and racked up a bar tab of $1,036 on Saturday, and he also paid $100 for limo transportation.

ET has reached out to both Ryder and her family, but has not been able to get a hold of either party.

--Reporting by Brendon Geoffrion