Jaden Smith doesn't care if people think he's "crazy." In fact, he tells GQ magazine that he embraces the criticism.
"People think you're crazy -- I feel like it's an honor, actually, for people to think I'm crazy. Because they thought Galileo was crazy, too, you know what I'm saying?" the 17-year-old star explained to GQ staff writer, Zach Baron. "I don't think I'm as revolutionary as Galileo, but I don't think I'm not as revolutionary as Galileo."
WATCH: Jaden Smith Packs on PDA at NYFW With New Girlfriend as Her Arrest Record Is Revealed
His comparison of himself to the renowned astronomer is just one of several bizarre quotes that Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith's son told the men's magazine.
Here are five of the more notable point of views that the eccentric star shared:
1. Jaden and his 14-year-old sister, Willow Smith, have a Mystery School. "It dates back to like ancient Egypt, ancient Greece -- like Plato, Pythagoras, all these students had mystery schools. And what they learned in there was sacred," he explained. "They would learn the math and sciences of that generation, and then they would build the cities and give that energy and that knowledge to the other people. And a lot of stuff they would keep really, really to themselves. Like, you couldn't say the word dodecahedron, which is just a shape, outside of one of the mystery schools or they would, like, kill you or whatever. Because it was such a sacred shape.”
2. The siblings are also "scientists," according to Jaden. "So everything for us is a scientific test upon humanity," he said. "And luckily we're put in a position where we can affect large groups of human beings at one time."
WATCH: How Jada Pinkett Smith Helped Will Smith Get Into 'Beefcake' Shape
3. Jaden likes to build stuff. "Like, the clothes I'm wearing right now, done it on my own," he boasted to GQ. "I built my own bed, I built my own closet, um, I built two closets, I built four beds, I built, um, one pyramid..."
The After Earth star added, "It's at my parents' house. Half of a pyramid. The tip is missing, but the whole structural thing is built, and it sits at 12.5 feet tall."
MORE: The 11 Weirdest Things Willow and Jaden Smith Told The NY Times
4. Jaden plans to go off the grid. "No one will know where I am in 10 years. They'll see me pop up, but they'll be like, 'Where'd you come from?' No one will know where I'm at," he said. "I've been planning that since I was like 13. ...It'll be kind of like Banksy. But in a different way. More of a social impact. Helping people. But through art installations."
5. He's not a socialite. "I rarely go to parties," Jaden, who was recently seen out during New York Fashion Week, said. "My whole life is just dedicated on learning and breaking, like, the craziest records of life, and being like one of the craziest human beings to ever exist. That's me."
MORE: Jaden Smith's Reason for Wearing a Batman Costume to Kimye's Wedding Is Just as Weird as You'd Expect
Jaden has always been opinionated. Even back in 2013 when he was just 14 years old, he critiqued his favorite father's red-carpet style for ET.