Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson Have Not Seen Footage of 'Bachelor in Paradise' Incident, Reps Say
By Alex Ungerman
This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Did the 'Bachelor in Paradise' Scandal Spoil Rachel Lindsay's 'B…
Will Smith Says He Failed Every Woman in His Life
'Love Hard’s Heather McMahan on Enjoying Her Success (Exclusive)
Watch Adele’s ‘Easy on Me’ Outtakes
‘Yellowstone’ Cast Teases Answers to Season 3 Cliffhanger in Sea…
Watch Ariana Grande React to Her First Singing Gig
'90 Day Fiancé’: Newly Single Natalie Celebrates Her Own Indepen…
Kylie Jenner ‘Devastated’ by ASTROWORLD Tragedy
‘90 Day Fiancé’: Ariela Breaks Down in Tears During Confrontatio…
'Squid Game' Creator Confirms Season 2 Is Happening: Here's Ever…
'RHOBH's Dorit Kemsley Home Invasion: New Video Shows Burglars i…
‘Adele One Night Only’: Sneak Peek at Oprah Interview, New Perfo…
'You' Co-Stars Victoria Pedretti and Dylan Arnold Are Dating in …
CMA Awards 2021: Inside Country Music’s Big Night
'Red Notice': Dwayne Johnson Reveals the Moment Gal Gadot Became…
Will Smith Recalls Being Suicidal After Watching His Father Abus…
‘RHOBH’ Cast Reacts to Dorit Kemsley’s Home Invasion and ‘Terrif…
Andy Cohen Shares Major ‘Real Housewives’ Updates: OC, Dubai, At…
Nick Cannon Reacts to Ex Kim Kardashian's Rumored Romance With P…
Corinne Olympios and DeMario Jackson have not seen the tapes.
Reps for both reality stars tell ET that neither of their clients have seen footage of the incident that took place between the two while shooting season four of Bachelor in Paradise, which resulted in production of the show abruptly shutting down.
"She has not seen the tapes,” Olympios' rep, Stan Rosenfield, says. Jackson's rep says he too has not been shown the video footage.
According to several reports, Olympios' team has requested the tapes in question, but has not been granted access to them.
Warner Bros., the production company behind the reality show, is continuing its investigation into the allegations of sexual misconduct and expects it to be completed next week, according to the a source close to production.
Sources previously told ET that both Olympios and Jackson were heavily intoxicated before the two hooked up by the pool on the first day of filming. Neither party has filed a complaint at this time, but both have hired lawyers.
Earlier this week, Olympios told ET in a statement,"I am a victim and have spent the last week trying to make sense of what happened on June 4. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place, which I understand is why production on the show has now been suspended and a producer on the show has filed a complaint against the production."
Jackson also released a statement, which read, "It's unfortunate that my character and family name has been assassinated this past week with false claims and malicious allegations. I will be taking swift and appropriate legal action until my name is cleared and, per the advice of legal counsel, will be seeking all available remedies entitled to me under the laws."