Scott Baio gave his first TV interview since his former Charles in Charge co-star, Nicole Eggert, publicly accused him of sexually abusing her when she was a minor when the two were working together.
The 57-year-old actor denied the allegations on Facebook Live over the weekend, and further refuted Eggert's claims when he spoke with Amy Robach on Wednesday's Good Morning America.
Baio does admit to one encounter with his co-star that he says was consensual after she turned 18. During a 2013 interview with Nik Richie Radio, Eggert claimed that she didn't have sex with Baio until she was 17, though she did say that the two "messed around" prior to that.
Baio brought up this interview when talking to GMA and further insisted that they only had sex when she was an adult. Robach noted that Eggert has since said that she was lying in that 2013 interview to "protect" the show and now alleges that she and Baio started to become intimate when she was 14.
"I'm trying to figure out which time she's lying and which time she's not lying, because the story seems to change quite a bit," said Baio -- who asked that his publicist be present during his morning show interview. "I can't keep up with her, honestly."
Futher challenging Eggert's allegations, Baio added, "How any of this could have happened is absolutely impossible. I don’t know how anybody can believe what she’s saying when her first allegation when [she was] 17 had been proven 100% false."
As for the 46-year-old actress' tweet where she alleged that the two had sex in his garage, Baio responded, “I have no idea what that means. No idea.”
Robach also addressed that Alex Polinsky, who played Eggert's brother on the sitcom, is alleging that he witnessed "inappropriate cuddling on the set" between Baio and Eggert. Adam Carl, who made one guest appearance on the show, also claims that he saw Eggert “crying” about Baio.
“I don’t know what they’re saying, I have no idea, I don’t know why they’re saying it, there were so many people on that set,” Baio said in response to these claims.
The actor added, "My job is to defend my daughter. Her job is to be 10 years old, and that’s why [the allegation] has got to stop."
ET caught up with Baio following his interview with GMA and asked if he had a message for Eggert. "Stop. Just stop," he said. "Stop, because there are other people involved. Just stop changing your story. Just stop. That's all."
Baio also told reporters in regard to Eggert's allegations, "You just can't say anything about anybody anytime you want. It's not fair. It's hurtful."
Baio's interview comes a day after Eggert told her side of the story on Megyn Kelly Live. The actress alleges that Baio expressed interest in her immediately when she began filming Charles in Charge in September 1986. He would have been 25 at the time.
Scott Baio Responds to Allegations He Molested Former Co-Star Nicole Eggert When She Was a Minor
Scott Baio Slams Controversy Over His Remarks About Erin Moran's Death: 'Stop Assuming the Worse In Me'
Nicole Eggert Details Scott Baio's Alleged Sexual Abuse When She Was 14