Cardi B's Makeup Artist Shares Secrets on Her Colorful Rainbow Eye Look -- Watch Her Tutorial! (Exclusive)
By Amy Lee
This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page.
Cardi B's Makeup Artist Shares the Secret to Getting 'Snatched' …
Cardi B Welcomes Baby No. 2 With Offset
Cardi B Tries Cooking Latin American Food
Cardi B and Offset Get Emotional Visiting Schools for Daughter K…
Watch Offset Smile Ear-to-Ear During Cardi B’s Sonogram Appointm…
Emmys 2021: Emerald Fennell Shares Her Advice to ‘The Crown’s Ne…
Selena Gomez Attempts Yoga TikTok Trend and Hilariously FAILS!
Jimmie Allen Shares the Real Reason He Wanted to Marry Wife Alex…
Lil Nas X Reacts to Winning VMA Video of the Year (Exclusive)
Yvonne Orji Brings Her Parents to the 'Vacation Friends' Premier…
VMAs 2021: The Kid LAROI Shares Justin Bieber's Best Advice (Exc…
Jessica Chastain Shares Initial Reaction to Her Tammy Faye Trans…
Fredrik Eklund on Jumping From ‘MDLNY’ to ‘MDLLA’ and Fighting W…
Nick Lachey Shares How His Family Is Adjusting to Living in Hawa…
JAY-Z Shares the Best Thing About Working With 'Inspiring' Wife …
JoJo Siwa Reacts to Making ‘DWTS’ History and Getting Season Pre…
Elijah Wood Reacts to 'Lord of the Rings' Memes and Says He's Re…
'Impeachment' Star Sarah Paulson Shares Her Initial Reaction to …
The D’Amelios React to 'The D’Amelio Show’ Trailer's Biggest Mom…
Cardi B's makeup artist is back with another tutorial!
Erika La Pearl, the rapper's go-to glam gal, previously shared steps on how to recreate the snatched purple eye look Cardi rocked at the GRAMMYs. Now, La Pearl takes it a step further with a multicolored look she painted on Cardi for a recent photo shoot, which was inspired by a pastel rainbow wig. (The girl loves color!)
Watch her tutorial in the video above -- with tips and tricks straight from the pro (like using mascara as eyeliner!) -- and try out this statement look for your next GNO by following the artist's steps ahead.
1. Place pieces of Scotch tape on either side of the outer corners of the eyes for precise eyeshadow application. Apply the purple colors Escape and Single from the Morphe x James Charles Artistry Palette on the outer corner and blend in small circular motions. Blend Single and Playground, a blue shade, upwards to the crease.
2. Apply the pink shades Pinkity Drinkity and Skip with finger onto the center of the lids for a full pigmented result. Blend it out more with a brush.
3. Next, it's time for yellow. Apply the shades Bee and Tune on the inner part of the lids.
4. Dab Pinkity Drinkity on the inner corner on top of the pink and blend.
6. To line the eyes, LaPearl suggests using waterproof mascara (yes, you read that correctly). Dip a liner brush into the Pat McGrath Labs Fetisheyes Mascara and draw an elongated cat eye along the lash line.
10. For contour, mix two concealer colors of shades darker than your natural skin tone. For easiest application, smile and apply from the hairline next to the brows down to the bottom of the cheeks. Buff out with micro.mini beautyblender.
11. Use a flat brush to paint on the contour color from the brows along the sides of the nose and the nostrils. Blend with beauty sponge.
12. Take a lighter concealer shade to highlight the sides of the nose and blend with the pointed part of the beauty sponge outside of the contoured areas.
13. Bake your face with the RCMA No-Color Powder by dabbing it with a beauty sponge on the space between the brows, down the nose and all over underneath the eyes and cheeks.
Each product has been selected, and each product’s style has been reviewed, by our editorial team; however, we may receive affiliate commissions from some links to products on this page. Prices listed are subject to change by the retailer.