7 Celebs You Didn't Know Were in Music Videos Before They Were Famous
By Ashley Crossan
From starring roles to blink-or-you'll-miss-them cameos, pay close attention because ET is breaking down our favorite stars who got their first big breaks in music videos.
1. Channing Tatum in Ricky Martin's 'She Bangs' (2000)
Ricky Martin's 'She Bangs' was a dance anthem of the millennium, and now we have yet another reason to love it! Look closely at the shirtless bartender in the video above to see Channing Tatum showing off his moves.
2. Eva Mendes in Will Smith's 'Miami' (1998)
Will Smith wasn’t the only one partying in Miami like it’s 1998. Eva Mendes was there too! See her riding in the car beside Will in his video for 'Miami'. The two paired up again seven years later as co-stars in Hitch.
3. Angelina Jolie in Meatloaf's 'Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through' (1993)
An 18-year-old Angelina Jolie starred as a runaway teenager in Meatloaf's music video for 'Rock and Roll Dreams Come Through'.
4. Christina Hendricks in Everclear's 'One Hit Wonder' (1996) Mad Men star Christina Hendricks is just adorable as a game show contestant in Everclear's music video for 'One Hit Wonder'.
5. Jeremy Renner in Pink's 'Trouble' (2003)
There’s a new sheriff in town, and it’s Jeremy Renner! He starred in Pink's western-themed music video for her hit 'Trouble'.
6. Courteney Cox in Bruce Springsteen's 'Dancing in the Dark' (1984)
In Bruce Springsteen's 'Dancing in the Dark' one lucky fan was pulled up on stage, and YES, it's Courteney Cox (and she's rocking that short 80's hair!).
7. Matthew McConaughey in Trisha Yearwood's 'Walkaway Joe' (1992)
Just a year before his breakout role in Dazed and Confused, a young Matthew McConaughey starred in Trisha Yearwood's 'Walkaway Joe'.
Check out the video to see if you can spot your favorite celebs in action!